MP Stop Matching Premades vs Randoms

Users who are viewing this thread

5 or 6 man pre-mades should be put against other teams of equal size, not against groups of randoms. It's extremely unfair and will 95% of the time end in defeat because communcation is A and O in this game.

I don't necessarily mind a challenge, but when I keep getting put against 5/6-man premades that just abuse the cheesiest of strategies, it really takes away the fun.

6 man stacks are put against other 6 man stacks. If they cant find one within 3 minutes they'll be queued against the rest of the player pool.
I doubt theres enough players to put a 5 group + solo vs 5 group + solo. A temporary solution like a discord for people would be nice, have players meet and maybe start grouping up, becoming friends and enjoying the game together.

6 man stacks are put against other 6 man stacks. If they cant find one within 3 minutes they'll be queued against the rest of the player pool.
I doubt theres enough players to put a 5 group + solo vs 5 group + solo. A temporary solution like a discord for people would be nice, have players meet and maybe start grouping up, becoming friends and enjoying the game together.
we got multiple of these dicsords at this point

When the solution suggested is to have discords and things that are outside of the game itself, this is a huge issue and a huge sign of a problem with the game and the obvious lack of mp community

we got multiple of these dicsords at this point
None of them organized by Taleworld, or even promoted by them. How about starting to actually foster a community in some way? Setting up a Discord server doesnt take much time, if they dont have enough people to run it, theres plenty of volunteers eager to help.
The launcher is basically useless right now, how about promoting the Discord there? Or the lobby screen? That way every player, and not just the forum visitors have a chance to join it.

When the solution suggested is to have discords and things that are outside of the game itself, this is a huge issue and a huge sign of a problem with the game and the obvious lack of mp community
I agree, its a low tech solution to a problem that shouldnt exist in the first place.

None of them organized by Taleworld, or even promoted by them. How about starting to actually foster a community in some way? Setting up a Discord server doesnt take much time, if they dont have enough people to run it, theres plenty of volunteers eager to help.
The launcher is basically useless right now, how about promoting the Discord there? Or the lobby screen? That way every player, and not just the forum visitors have a chance to join it.

There is an official Discord, though?

This is only a problem because of the lack of players queuing for matches. If there were multiple 6 stacks queueing at a time the current system would immediately match them. A problem occurs when there is only 1 six stack in your entire region queueing, and this is only something that can be solved with more players. I understand how this can be a problem for more lone wolf type players, but at the same time it's early access and not much can be done about that right now. The game has already lost the majority of multiplayer players due to the horrendous server performance and crashed during the first week of early access. My suggestion would be the same as the others above - either find a clan to join or a bannerlord community discord to play matches on.

I agree. These clans and these premades are poison against random people who just play to get some fun. YOu get entire clans stacking with organized warfare against 3 newbies and 3 randoms.

You can organize matches pre-made vs pre-made or delete premades in battle for now (until we can't choose servers) but just now these groups ruin the experience for the others. Maybe a level system to prevent newbies fight with... Let's say experienced people...?

Back
Top Bottom