Stop LES IS MOREx from hosting any future tournaments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate behavior
Imagine being this pissed you got killed by a girl you sexist freak xD VK2 was an actually meme team there is no proof that I played as Jord HAD I PLAYED AS JORD we would have easily beaten SKRB im the best cavalry player in NA (maybe) SKBR simply has no answer to me neither does NATO
LES, seek help. You need to be committed to a mental institution. Seek help, you are going deeper and deeper into the world you've constructed in your head.

Playing on your girlfriend's account is so pathetic, keep denying it as I'm sure the layers of delusions in your head definitely makes you convinced that you never played cav on her account. Jord does the exact same manuevers as "Lesler the lord of cav" on her account as well? How many hours a day did you train Jord to play exactly like you LES?

4qpe72chj47z.jpg

I'll make one thing clear, regardless of someone's actions, you CANNOT bully someone; this thread is absolutely disgusting, If you have any personal issues with LES, message him privately (without the harassment or flame), this forum is NOT the place for people to be doing it. Both sides need to cut it out, any more comments regarding this and you'll be straight muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom