Stop LES IS MOREx from hosting any future tournaments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao none of my guys did that to you but thats funny as hell
vOSMsKN.png

it takes 3 seconds to prove youre on your bull**** again

bro youre still crying?! Just because you played us first round in BSL1
Amazing coincidence that RCC played VK round 1 of BSL1 and then the 2 best teams from BSL2 played each other week 1 of that tourney. Im sure that the brackets arent rigged by you and its just some absolutely incredible fortune that the single elimination brackets you set up keep happening like this.

Last edited:
@LES IS MOREx Multiple people have alreadly confirmed what we knew from the get go. The first round of NATO vs VK2 we saw jord playing how she normally plays. After your team lost the round in the next round people who have played with her and known her for a long time were surprised when she started hilt spamming Crusader. Then in the second game she went cav and weirdly enough played the exact same way you do on cav, I mean comeon man we've played eachother many of times and the movements were a perfect match. Anything you say to defend yourself at this point and is pathetic. Admit that you did this, multiple people even within your own clan have already stated that what we are saying is true. Have some respect for your event and bring down the hammer on yourself.

I think it's important to remember that we as a community shouldn't stand behind this man.. sorry.. this CHILD who is not only a racist but a sexist misogynistic pig. Am I the only one who remembers the girl who went onto the forums attempting to report sexist and racist comments that she received while playing Bannerlord? Let me remind everyone that instead of being a supportive player and sticking up for the oppressed people of this community, Les went on and typed "Wowo who cares". By saying who cares Les put himself on the side of the oppressor, and colonizer. He acknowledged the comment was racist and sexist yet claimed it was unimportant. He should feel ashamed to be in any position of leadership, now at a time that we need to address the prolific depth of racism and sexism in this community and the world at large. Just because time passes by doesn't mean your shameful sins disappear. You can't continually create new threads when you're called out on what you've done and continue to do. I openly welcome Les to recognize his behavior and commit to being a better person, a better man. If you can't then please resign from the VK Clan and stop attempting to rally this community under the leadership of a colonizer like you.

I think it's important to remember that we as a community shouldn't stand behind this man.. sorry.. this CHILD who is not only a racist but a sexist misogynistic pig. Am I the only one who remembers the girl who went onto the forums attempting to report sexist and racist comments that she received while playing Bannerlord? Let me remind everyone that instead of being a supportive player and sticking up for the oppressed people of this community, Les went on and typed "Wowo who cares". By saying who cares Les put himself on the side of the oppressor, and colonizer. He acknowledged the comment was racist and sexist yet claimed it was unimportant. He should feel ashamed to be in any position of leadership, now at a time that we need to address the prolific depth of racism and sexism in this community and the world at large. Just because time passes by doesn't mean your shameful sins disappear. You can't continually create new threads when you're called out on what you've done and continue to do. I openly welcome Les to recognize his behavior and commit to being a better person, a better man. If you can't then please resign from the VK Clan and stop attempting to rally this community under the leadership of a colonizer like you.
You came forth with a well devised response as well, and I wanted to acknowledge that. It's not easy coming into a cess pool with a clean, objective outlook; but it is appreciated that you are trying amidst all the crap being slung.

vOSMsKN.png

it takes 3 seconds to prove youre on your bull**** again

Amazing coincidence that RCC played VK round 1 of BSL1 and then the 2 best teams from BSL2 played each other week 1 of that tourney. Im sure that the brackets arent rigged by you and its just some absolutely incredible fortune that the single elimination brackets you set up keep happening like this.
Nope been very clear with everyone I set the brackets and im so glad my team got to **** yours up you guys played like trash why would your dumb ass tell him what city you lived in?

Nope been very clear with everyone I set the brackets and im so glad my team got to **** yours up you guys played like trash why would your dumb ass tell him what city you lived in?
So you admit to rigging the brackets?

I??? Didnt tell him where I lived. He somehow found out anyway. You really arent helping yourself out here

Les reminds me of a deeply troubled family member with a cocaine addiction. We present him with everything he does wrong and give him ways to fix his problems and give him more chances. He puts a face on pretending that he will change and do better, and then spins a wheel labeled with a metric ****ton of things that are just lowlife scummy things to do and goes and does them. It's ridiculous, I've never met any single person that can consistently find new ways to cause issues like Les can. A small list that I can think of just on the back of my hand:

• Committing wire fraud against a minor for $38.54
  • Rigging brackets
  • Returned well intentioned criticism with oddly placed anger and aggressiveness
  • Verbally abusive to his own players
  • Just generally acts self-absorbed and backs it up by actually being selfish and unfair - Poor qualities for a tournament host.

I really wish I could trade you blankets laced with small pox and make you walk a trail of tears I am the patriarchy and you are beneath me revel in my glory serf for I am the oppressor you sit at the back of my bus

I mean, I'm not alone in seeing issues with comments like this right? Like I said this guy just likes to find new ways to create problems.

Just give LES a break, he doesn't want to admit playing as his "girl" friend.
Just put a disclaimer that the Tournament Hoster is allowed to take control on every Teams Captain Steam Acc to keep the games fair by privately messaging their passwords to him.

Just give LES a break, he doesn't want to admit playing as his "girl" friend.
Just put a disclaimer that the Tournament Hoster is allowed to take control on every Teams Captain Steam Acc and to keep the games fair to privately message their passwords to him.

Either way, his cav play was not good enough, maybe in VK1, he can try a little bit better.
Imagine cheating and still losing 6-0.

Replace more of ur VK1 players in VK2 next season, you will def make it next time.

I really wish I could trade you blankets laced with small pox and make you walk a trail of tears I am the patriarchy and you are beneath me revel in my glory serf for I am the oppressor you sit at the back of my bus
Your insults are in poor taste. It's nice to know you can throw jabs at me using the suffering of hundreds of thousands of oppressed people. Their suffering, oppression, and death at the hands of your ancestors clearly means nothing to you. You show no remorse, and no recognition of the terror caused by the white colonizers. You show no sympathy to the plight and suffering that befall millions of people of color, instead you sit here and poke fun at it. You are part of the problem Les and that you should flaunt it about so openly is a disappointment not only to yourself but to this community as a whole. I am ASHAMED to be associated with you and anyone that shares your beliefs, I can only hope with time you will realize the impact of your words and the consequences your actions cause. However I will not sit idly by here and let you attempt to make a name for yourself, this is no community of yours Les and we will not allow you to continue spreading your hate speech.

This guy is a ****ing meme lol, but so is his tournament as it is pure RNG with using the queue system.

Also, there is literally no reason to not make the brackets randomized. This tournament is the definition of bias and cheating by the moderator who spews **** like above is very expected tbf. Like don't participate if you want a fair tournament, you aren't gonna get one so stop expecting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom