Stop LES IS MOREx from hosting any future tournaments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't there, but allegedly LES also played on his gfs account during SkBr vs VK2. SkBr didn't really care because it was a W and we thought it was more sad than anything else.

LES has a fake "niceguy j---- loves you" personality thinly slapped on top of deep narcissism and constant use of racial and homophobic slurs. Anyone with a shred of awareness can see through that immediately and doesn't like him. Log in your own eye.

In response to this, LES creates an environment he can control, and sees nothing wrong in cheating or fudging things because "everyone is against him" and cheating just balances that out.

So, LES can go back on monetary deals, cancel tournament finals, arrange the bracket however he wants, and even cheat on a second account in multiple matches, and not feel a shred of wrongdoing because he thinks he's in the right -- or at least, balancing things out.

I don't see any reason why the matches can't continue outside of LES's oversight. We could also ditch the horrendous "random queue" system in favor of clan battles.

Yes. Now address the claim of you going under another players name to play
I wasn't there, but allegedly LES also played on his gfs account during SkBr vs VK2. SkBr didn't really care because it was a W and we thought it was more sad than anything else.

LES has a fake "niceguy j---- loves you" personality thinly slapped on top of deep narcissism and constant use of racial and homophobic slurs. Anyone with a shred of awareness can see through that immediately and doesn't like him. Log in your own eye.

In response to this, LES creates an environment he can control, and sees nothing wrong in cheating or fudging things because "everyone is against him" and cheating just balances that out.

So, LES can go back on monetary deals, cancel tournament finals, arrange the bracket however he wants, and even cheat on a second account in multiple matches, and not feel a shred of wrongdoing because he thinks he's in the right -- or at least, balancing things out.

I don't see any reason why the matches can't continue outside of LES's oversight. We could also ditch the horrendous "random queue" system in favor of clan battles.
Imagine being this pissed you got killed by a girl you sexist freak xD VK2 was an actually meme team there is no proof that I played as Jord HAD I PLAYED AS JORD we would have easily beaten SKRB im the best cavalry player in NA (maybe) SKBR simply has no answer to me neither does NATO

Are we supposed to just chalk it up to coincidence that the two teams I had said were most likely to win your tourney got placed against each other first round. Surely you wouldn’t make them knock each other out so that your team would have a better chance of getting far?

you’ve already admitted to rigging the last one so it’s not a stretch at all to imagine you did the same here

Imagine being this pissed you got killed by a girl you sexist freak xD VK2 was an actually meme team there is no proof that I played as Jord HAD I PLAYED AS JORD we would have easily beaten SKRB im the best cavalry player in NA (maybe) SKBR simply has no answer to me neither does NATO
You know I was surprised during the tourney at how well jord played since I was told by a lot of people she just plays casually and isn't very good. Then that same week I matched against her in random queue and I think she got a kill at some point. She must tilt pretty hard in solo queue. But that could just me being biased since I'm a sexist monke brained captain noob. Also the team was Butter Brotvas not SkBr ?☝️. BTL needs respect.

You know, if you really want to host tournaments then have the NABB admins control the tourney and you step back. The tourney matchups set up will be streamed and you won't have to hide the work behind the scenes. It's that easy to make it fair but you can't handle the fact of sharing control. But after what happened, I do not think your own members respect you.

Just remember LES, NABB was a better success than both your tournaments because the admins were not closet cheaters or megalomaniacs.

"Hello- I'm messaging you because you are designated leader of a Bannerlord NA clan, to ask you to consider not committing a team to the "tournament" being hosted by VK. I'll preface this by stating that obviously as your own autonomous group, you are free to do whatever you want, and if you choose to participate, best of luck to you. If you require my background, I played native warband competitive for 7 years under the names ________ for a variety of teams, and played NA _________________________, and we are not taking part in this tournament due to a number of grievances. Primarily, while Les is certainly a controversial figure on the forums (the baiting from both sides on his clan thread is entertaining), there is, objectively, no fair way to host a competitive tournament while the community lacks access to custom servers which enable, at minimum, the ability to ensure a skirmish against your actual opponents, and to swap factions following the conclusion of the set. Leaving aside arguments as to whether you consider the game balanced in its current state, its undeniable that the format for the first tournaments in Bannerlord will have a definitive impact on how potential community led competitive tournaments will operate in the future. If you are browsing the thread, then you'll see the numerous issues being highlighted from people who were involved in warband tournament administration for years on end. By refusing to take part in what I personally consider a sham of a tournament, we can send a message that, as a community, our warband competitive experience will not be dictated by a single clan whose leader utilizes money to compensate for lapses in"

This message was sent out to teams BEFORE you rigged a bracket, defaulted a finals match, and defrauded one of your players out of money you gave them.

Luckily the part about your tournament impacting future rulesets and tournaments ended up being not ture, and NABB turned out pretty great under the circumstances.

In hindsight, we were 100% correct to be worried about your ability to administrate a tournament. You cannot possibly pretend to be the victim here.

Are we supposed to just chalk it up to coincidence that the two teams I had said were most likely to win your tourney got placed against each other first round. Surely you wouldn’t make them knock each other out so that your team would have a better chance of getting far?

you’ve already admitted to rigging the last one so it’s not a stretch at all to imagine you did the same here
You say we as if you were apart of this league and I owe you something idgaf what your thoughts on the subject are. I never have rigged anything lol! you act like I do some shady **** everything my administration has been completely transparent
This message was sent out to teams BEFORE you rigged a bracket, defaulted a finals match, and defrauded one of your players out of money you gave them.

Luckily the part about your tournament impacting future rulesets and tournaments ended up being not ture, and NABB turned out pretty great under the circumstances.

In hindsight, we were 100% correct to be worried about your ability to administrate a tournament. You cannot possibly pretend to be the victim here.
https://challonge.com/bwgt1 bro youre still crying?! Just because you played us first round in BSL1 and lost 6-0 doesn't mean I "rigged" anything its not my fault RCC sucks?! Reign didnt follow the rules and didnt show up to the agreed date and time and they ran out of time and it wouldn't have been fair to OG to force an extension OG didn't allow them to reschedule wasn't my fault NABB should host a second season

That entire statement is not true at all, myself yoshie surreal and even wegnas with his 130 ping still agreed to play, it was just the others that didn’t want to play. Surreal just didn’t look at the groupchat at the time when I decided to disband the clan :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom