Stop companions from donating troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Macchabla

Recruit
Every time I stop at at a settlement the companions in my army donates their troops, and I have to move them back again before we move on.
Can TaleWorlds please just add an option to enable on/off donations?

Can't keep playing like this...I grudge every stop at a settlement.

It is a pain. Slightly less painful workaround: dismiss your clan members from the army just fractionally before you enter the settlement. They always pause for a few seconds, so you have time to enter, do what you want and leave again before re-inviting them (at no influence cost). The downside is that they can't buy any food (but if you stop at villages, they can).

It is a pain. Slightly less painful workaround: dismiss your clan members from the army just fractionally before you enter the settlement. They always pause for a few seconds, so you have time to enter, do what you want and leave again before re-inviting them (at no influence cost). The downside is that they can't buy any food (but if you stop at villages, they can).
That is right! They pause! I forgot about that. A lot less painful, because I think you'll feed them if they run out of food while in your army. Hopefully they won't starve the short period they'll be roaming on their own while I hit the town.
It makes the game playable at least. Thank you.

Yeah they should have 1 option for you to donate and let them donate too, but you choose what troops since it's ALL YOUR resources as the clan leader. They should have separate toggle for if they can donate when they not in your army, although I do agree in this situation just not ever giving them good troops in a good idea. However I think they still can take from you garrisons which should also have NO button, or lock out for certain troops. I may be fine with SOME garrisons being shared but I don't want them taking my special troops and wasting them.

A little 'keep' radio button in their troops column would do the trick - so that they keep the ones you want. Just like all other inventory/troop menus.

Otherwise, I'm happy for them to donate and add troops.

OMG please I can't take it please I need my troops to stop donating it is hurting me so badly and my companions are donating mass amounts of troops like over 150 after a besiege. Why is this a thing? Please allow us to toggle "Companions don't donate" fix or something please it can't be hard. Please just do it.

Did not know this was an issue! And this sounds like a pretty bad problem to have. That's another reason I usually don't have "independent" parties, which is a bummer because I know I'm missing out in different game play opportunities.

The other thing that's happening with me is Companions randomly create their own parties! Have you guys come accross that issue?

Back
Top Bottom