SP - General Stop clans from spamming war on same kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

[Sorry if this has been posted/talked about before or posted in wrong spot, am new to forums]
I have recently returned to the game, in my current play through i am a King following the reunite Empire route. I have several clans under my banner and have run into an issue where they all vote for war on the same kingdom even after i reject it.
Ex)
>Clan A votes to declare war on Southern Empire.
>I vote NO against popular vote, using sizable amount of influence.
>literally a few seconds later: Clan B votes to declare war against Southern Empire.
>vote NO against popular vote.
>rinse and repeat until all of my influence is gone.
>Clan F votes for war
>not enough influence to vote against
>war declared
>travel map to bribe (now)enemy ruler for peace.
keep in mind that this usually happens while i am already at war with other kingdoms
I'm the flipping king, once i say NO to a war that should be the end of discussion.
Suggestions:
A} If ruler Clan votes against War with [insert kingdom] other clans are unable to call for war vote on that kingdom for at least 1 in game year. can be balanced by increasing reputation hit.
B} add law/decree that greatly lowers influence cost for ruler to vote NO against wars. could balance by lowering city security/militia rate
C} and law/decree that only ruler clan can declare wars. could balance by lowering city security/militia rate.
D} take away clans ability to call war vote if kingdom is already at war with other kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom