STILL NO SOUTH AMERICAN SERVERS, STILL NO ANSWER FROM TALEWORLDS

Users who are viewing this thread

guys, guys, calm down. it's clearly not that easy to put up south american servers.
but worry not, daddy armagan has been on the case for the last two years!
Oh my god, its been 2 years from that post. @armagan why did you disappoint me like this my man. A single dude in Argentina hosted 3 servers for all the community... While he was in Europe. He didn't even played the game, he just hosted the servers for us. He even said that if the game gets custom servers (either by modders or by TW) He will host it for us. Maybe TW is waiting for him to do all the job again??? I'm so disappointed Mono we need you back

I really dont know what people think South America is like. We dont live in small cabins in the middle of the amazonas. I'm from argentina, and I live in a relatively small province and we have game festivals every year, competitions, streamers, actually good internet service, we're not just your peasents getting your food to your plates man.
Even the way you're doing it, you wouldn't have to justify it... That there were no SA servers in the beta or in the first few weeks (or if you like, in the first month) of the game's release back in 2020; I can even accept that due "technical issues"... But the fact that SA still has no servers nowadays is a real disgrace that is beyond any sensible understanding.

I see that promoting your game is not the strongest aspect of the guys from the TV team at all. Although this is completely incomprehensible, since their game is really cool and a quality product ?‍♂️
They need the community to fix the game and promote it

Dejan just answered my latin American translation thread but did not answer this. I mean, they're watching, they are aware but they just pretend this doesn't exist????? Why???? I don't understand, why would they avoid this topic with such disdain? I don't get it at all, my brain can't process this
I didn't answer your other topic as I wanted to answer the server-related question here. We're not avoiding the topic, I will follow up with information as soon as I am able to. Thank you for your patience.

I didn't answer your other topic as I wanted to answer the server-related question here. We're not avoiding the topic, I will follow up with information as soon as I am able to. Thank you for your patience.
Thanks Dejan, for real, thank you. This is the first answer we get on this topic for over a year now. I hope this doesnt come to nothing like the other times.

My blond Argentine great-grandfather played Warband, and I wish to honor his legacy by playing Bannerlord MP (if only Buenos Aires had a server... ?)

My blond Argentine great-grandfather played Warband, and I wish to honor his legacy by playing Bannerlord MP (if only Buenos Aires had a server... ?)
If the server was in Brazil it would be fine for me, and I live in west Argentina, I don't care as long as it's closer than NA

to be frank compare to South America, i think china deserve more of a server. 700-800 million internet connected population, , more internet user than the entire us and Europe combine. i can understand they want to reserve the right to sale the mutiplayer part to some shady Chinese game company. Greed i can understand.

apart from greed i honest cannot think of a reason that china or east Asia in general dont have a server. math simply don't add up

Well this was officially denied by a community manager. Good-bye Bannerlord, it has not been a pleasure at all. See ya guys, have a nice life. Maybe I'll be back when Terco, Eyazn and Bloc save the game one day, or when the dedicated servers come up.
Guess I'll have an actual life now instead of hearing racist remarks every 2 seconds in the EU and NA chats, time for some good ol mental health

Well this was officially denied by a community manager. Good-bye Bannerlord, it has not been a pleasure at all. See ya guys, have a nice life. Maybe I'll be back when Terco, Eyazn and Bloc save the game one day, or when the dedicated servers come up.
Guess I'll have an actual life now instead of hearing racist remarks every 2 seconds in the EU and NA chats, time for some good ol mental health
Uh, not that I don't believe you but where did you read it.

EDIT: Found it.

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. We do not have south american servers and there is no plan for opening them, for now. I do not know what will be the final decision of the development team about this issue, but you can open a thread about this on our MP discussion forums.

Back
Top Bottom