STILL NO SOUTH AMERICAN SERVERS, STILL NO ANSWER FROM TALEWORLDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Goyyyio

Sergeant
We're a HUGE region with an incredible amount of players, but no one wants to play multiplayer because we dont have a server, and playing your game with 120 ping in NA and 250 in Europe is pain. I dont know why aren't you giving your players any feedback or answers on this, but we have paid for this game and we deserve a server.
IVZ6sxM.png

(NOTICE HOW OCEANIA HAS SERVERS AND HAS 0 PLAYERS IN THEM, WHILE SOUTH AMERICA HAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF GAMERS, INCLUDING BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CHILE, URUGUAY, BOLIVIA, ETC, ALL BIG COUNTRIES THAT RESORT TO PLAYING WARBAND RIGHT NOW (SEARCH MAB_LA, THEY DO EVENTS EVERY FRIDAY)

ITS BEEN 2 YEARS WITHOUT AN ANSWER FROM TALEWORLDS. WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT IS THIS?

multiplayer is very low priority for them. There's one dev sweating his ass off doing some balance tweaks, the rest of them are working on lighting fixes

We're a HUGE region with an incredible amount of players, but no one wants to play multiplayer because we dont have a server, and playing your game with 120 ping in NA and 250 in Europe is pain. I dont know why aren't you giving your players any feedback or answers on this, but we have paid for this game and we deserve a server.
IVZ6sxM.png

(NOTICE HOW OCEANIA HAS SERVERS AND HAS 0 PLAYERS IN THEM, WHILE SOUTH AMERICA HAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF GAMERS, INCLUDING BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CHILE, URUGUAY, BOLIVIA, ETC, ALL BIG COUNTRIES THAT RESORT TO PLAYING WARBAND RIGHT NOW (SEARCH MAB_LA, THEY DO EVENTS EVERY FRIDAY)

ITS BEEN 2 YEARS WITHOUT AN ANSWER FROM TALEWORLDS. WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT IS THIS?

Sounds like you need some loot. Someone get the Duke

How do you know if you are a huge region if you have no servers to play on? I am really doubting the validity of these claims. It is similar to the threads we had last year where people were calling for South African servers.

How do you know if you are a huge region if you have no servers to play on? I am really doubting the validity of these claims. It is similar to the threads we had last year where people were calling for South African servers.
Nice come back LOL

Maybe he means land mass

Maybe he means land mass
That's exactly what the SA people said, I don't think the land mass matters, I actually crunched the numbers on the amount of consumers in South Africa to refute that point a year ago. South America may have more potential consumers of the target audience though.. Who knows if their community is big or small if they don't have any servers to show these numbers though.

That's exactly what the SA people said, I don't think the land mass matters, I actually crunched the numbers on the amount of consumers in South Africa to refute that point a year ago. South America may have more potential consumers of the target audience though.. Who knows if their community is big or small if they don't have any servers to show these numbers though.
Furthermore this is still in early access, at this point I wouldn't even call it a game but a demo

They had their own competitive scene in Warband, fielding several teams. It wasn't quite as big as NA, but it's still enough to justify some servers in Bannerlord.

+1 that our South American friends deserve at least a few servers or a very good excuse from TW why they can't do it

Nice come back LOL

Maybe he means land mass
Comeback at what? A request from a consumer?
We had an active Warband community since almost it's release, there were at least more than 10 clans playing, weekly wars (friendly matches) of 10vs10 per clan sometimes even more, competitions, regional cups, now the community is not so active, because of course it was more than 10 years. I myself was co founder of a clan with 12 people playing collectively. "I crunched the numbers" yeah did you crunched the numbers in Oceania? Huh guess those 5 players in Bannerlord are really worth the servers. Guess I better go play Mordhau, a medieval multiplayer game with full servers at peak hours, guess they don't count as potential consumers either, because we live in "third world countries". Also, no, it's not just landmass, we have huge populations, and a huge population of gamers, I don't know why you have decided to take me as a sort of liar, the fact that I have to backup my argument to the community is truly part of the problem.

After asking some ppl in the community who owns the game everyone says they have it, more than the half at least, and this was asked in a small discord chat. When I asked why no one was playing Bannerlord MP I got answered that not having servers was the reason, and it's an actual good reason not to play a game. Most of them resort to play Bannerlord Online to have some interaction between each other without getting harassed by players after trying to get good with ping.

So yeah go ahead, "doubt the validity of these claims" never had such a ridiculous response from someone who didn't bother to ask or research.

Im following a Youtuber who is traveling on MC (Honda CRF300) through South America, she is mostly only visiting the remote parts but even here, people have mobile phones and there is internet (mostly), she upload content every ~2nd day. Add Musks StarLink everyone in SA will be able to play online. It may not be as big as NA but size is irrelevant! :shifty:

I really dont know what people think South America is like. We dont live in small cabins in the middle of the amazonas. I'm from argentina, and I live in a relatively small province and we have game festivals every year, competitions, streamers, actually good internet service, we're not just your peasents getting your food to your plates man.

I really dont know what people think South America is like. We dont live in small cabins in the middle of the amazonas. I'm from argentina, and I live in a relatively small province and we have game festivals every year, competitions, streamers, actually good internet service, we're not just your peasents getting your food to your plates man.
Bold of you to assume we don't think you live in a jungle and play bannerlord in a cocaine plantation

If TW had plans to release offical SA servers then they would say something either in the numerous SA server threads or on a dev blog. TW just giving a giant middle finger to all of it’s SA players.

If TW had plans to release offical SA servers then they would say something either in the numerous SA server threads or on a dev blog. TW just giving a giant middle finger to all of it’s SA players.
Dejan just answered my latin American translation thread but did not answer this. I mean, they're watching, they are aware but they just pretend this doesn't exist????? Why???? I don't understand, why would they avoid this topic with such disdain? I don't get it at all, my brain can't process this

Dejan just answered my latin American translation thread but did not answer this. I mean, they're watching, they are aware but they just pretend this doesn't exist????? Why???? I don't understand, why would they avoid this topic with such disdain? I don't get it at all, my brain can't process this
I see that promoting your game is not the strongest aspect of the guys from the TW team at all. Although this is completely incomprehensible, since their game is really cool and a quality product ?‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom