Still no new version??

Users who are viewing this thread

Wellenbrecher said:
Everyone can port this to Warband. The source code is included in the download.

Hm, on second thought it probably should read everyone who knows enough about .py files can port this.

Guys, if you like it soooo much, you can port it by yourselves  :roll:

I say this, ,becase Chel may not return to modding M&B

so...

Start reading the tutorials  :smile:

Best Regards to everyone

Lover Out...

Oh no, what have you heard?
This would mean the loss of one of M&Bs best modders. Think of all the cool scripts Chel wrote for EG that are now used across many mods.

crap...
I loved this mod.

Bring us back the Onyx! ! !

And no, I don't like them enough to read how to port them. :smile:

alhoon said:
crap...
I loved this mod.

Bring us back the Onyx! ! !

And no, I don't like them enough to read how to port them

:lol:

I have some codding abilities, but I would need at first the source data, second time to expend on it

problem is that I don't have any of the above mentioned

Anyway, this was indeed the best of the M&B mods & it is a shame we may not see this epic work in warband

Cheers

Lover Out...

Wellenbrecher said:
EG comes with the source code included. Just sayin'.
Doesn't help with your time problems though I have to admit.

I checked out & yes the mod comes with the source data  :smile:

Thanks mate

Now, what I need is time  :mad:

Lover Out...

bonkor said:
Were still working on single player EG port. Its pretty much a combination of EG2 and EG3 at the moment as far as troops go, having a few graphic bugs were trying to sort out with the missiles and trying to balance the weapons. 

Think we'll release when were ready then we can get some input from you lot to see if you have any ideas / input on the mod.

Aside that this piece of news excited me so much that I couldn't sleep, any info on the "when we're ready" actually is?
I'm not asking for an exact date ofcourse, more like something "We're confident we will release a first version in 1-2 months" or "at least 6 months from now"

not too sure yet mate we do have a working version but thats basically not got the immortality quest, death, wounding system or eg3 skills (rage etc) just working on the other stuff but progress is a little slow at the minute, i dont have much time to work on it and this is the first bit of modding ive done for m&b. my bro is helping but hes just had a baby who likes to stay up all nite  :wink:
so he doesnt have as much time as he used to.
I'd hope to get it released within a couple of weeks really but we'll see how it goes.

No worries. Take all the time you want.

PS. When 50% of the team has a baby, 2 weeks = 4 weeks and I'm pretty sure everyone can understand that. Thank you very, very much for your work.

Lads! those are great news!

I wish I could have time & a better laptop (just like the one some bastards robbed from me)

These was one epic mod!

Cheers!

Lover out...

Expanded Gameplay II was the best.
I agree.EGII is darker,have fog,is more brutal and have better dead armies.

Back
Top Bottom