still no crossbow

Users who are viewing this thread

Still no crossbow in shop (only one for 43000 Oo) and no crossbow at all when you kill ennemy.

And it will be so cool , when you chose the crossbow focus when you create your character, if you could start with a light crossbow.

PS : crossbow crossbow crossbow ...

PS 2 : i love crossbow !

There's a problem with Bannerlord in general, mainly that it's overhyped, underdeveloped, and half-baked attempt at a Warbands successor.

Not overhyped, devs have very hard time due to the success of the series, and they were forced to release an alpha status game... Have patience, the game will be great, I'm sure. The last 5 patches made it much better already. After the bugs are patched, they can work on the balance as well.

I, personally, feel not overhyped and before say it's underdeveloped i will wait the official release. I read the WARNING under the EA. When i buy something with bug, lack of content and optimization problem, i don't complain after one week and if it look too risky. I wait the official release !

we are in 2020, you can find a lot of review before to buy a game and see problems before make a choice. And for those who don't want spend 50$ in a game unfinished SO Don't !

as of 1.0.6 crossbows have disappeared from shops completely, so unless you get some drop from vlandians it wont be showing up I suppose. I havent fought them yet so I cant tell.
you can level up crossbows now but you cant buy them :grin:

Yeah what happened?
they managed to obviously to make lots of bolts, new bows available, but the single xbow as expensive as it was is gone from shops. Should be possible to buy from your troops their equipment if it keeps like this :grin:

it seems most lances with couched disappeared and any better 2h axes as well. All bolts are still blunt damage, so I wonder if this is why they nerfed their damage instead of going from piercing to blunt.

I havent seen bardiches (executioner axe) and another big one, called execution axe since 1.0.6

lots of clothing, and low tier helmets. I would be fine even with light or hunting crossbow ... better than nothing. There are like 4-5 tiers of crossbows but the player so far cant touch them. Blunt damage is great for making high damage and prisonners ... but with so many cool things disappearing and some new things appearing ? I dont know, it seems like clothing, cloth armor is too much prioritized, as well as helmets with up to 32 armor. At least you can win 42 one, otherwise bad armor from shops everywhere with only armies giving you the ability to gear up. I would bet that vlandian armies due to them having only crossbows would give some.

masterwork crossbows are gonna give 19 damage, for just 19,5 the base price btw :smile:

i've found an arbalest in vlandia, it was around 60-70k, cant remember the requirements
at least something I suppose. Is it like the city needs to be rich or something ? Availability of better stuff, or things apart from low-mid tier helmets and clothes is something that really needs looking at then.

at least something I suppose. Is it like the city needs to be rich or something ? Availability of better stuff, or things apart from low-mid tier helmets and clothes is something that really needs looking at then.

Manufactories seem to produce weapons, as well. Look for a wood workshop (or whatever they were called), or start your own in a Vlandian culture city and they should make crossbows. Now, that doesn't mean the system isn't bugged, as I have also noticed the absence of high tier gear in general, but that seems to be how it should work in theory.

I've got no clue, i've seen it once, came back a week later after saving the 70k to get it and it was gone but as someone said workshops produce goods and weapons/armor so maybe thats how it got there.

If you want to level up your Crossbow skill to 25 to test crossbows, you have 2 options :

- Play in tournament in Vlandia, you'll often get a crossbow to play with -> free xp

- Defend a castle, use the balistas, it's tied to crossbow skill

with only armies giving you the ability to gear up.

Armies drop nothing but crap for me. I defeated the king of Sturgia and five of his vassals single handedly (thier army was all wounded from a siege) and they didn't drop anything of value. I sold the king, his vassals and what was left of his army for more than 10k. I would rather have gotten some armor.

??????

Back
Top Bottom