Need More Info Still getting those frames drops

Users who are viewing this thread

I posted about this in the beta fourm
But specs
1070ti
16gb of ram
I7 8th gen
I have the settings on low, most things turned off, I check everyone has told me to, i'm still experincing really bad fps drops in mutipalyer

does anyone have a fix, I tryed about everything I know, to clarify I will be getting 90 fps and then out of nowhere, it starts dropping and little things just things as simple as turning drop my fps, but other times it runs at perfect 90fps and doesn't move more then fps up and down

Do you still experience this issue?
Sorry I had alot of work recently, and haven't had time to play the 1.4 update yet, but all though 1.3 I still had it. I'll try to find some free time and play on 1.4.(this is only a problem I have had in mutiplayer) I have over 8000 vram or some ****, and the game uses about 1800 from what it tells me from the settings I will take pictures of my settings when I get back on, it happened on all gamemodes including duel servers.

Ok, I had some time tonight and I ran bannerlord, hopped on the duel server got 80 fps, I noticed whenever I would turn thats when my fps would start dropping but for some reason using my ` key to look did't drop my fps, (yes I still have fps problems) also I tryed going to high settings, I still have that turn problem and fps drop, ` makes it fine though, but as you know whenever you bannerlord duel you need to turn a bit to block and attack so yeah, also this problem may happen in single player but I only noticed it in mutiplayer, please fix so I can play this game.

Back
Top Bottom