Still can't swim

Users who are viewing this thread

After 6 months of no update they will introduce swimming feature but the game will crash immediately if you get near water. So they will need another 6 months to patch this so you can swim but because of bug your character couldn't chose which way to swim so it will stuck in water for too long and then die.

Under what circumstances would swimming happen? Rivers are all shallow. Only time I've been underwater is in the cistern of a buggy Aserai castle map.

Why would you want swim? Your men are on the field killing and dieing, turning the river red and poising the water with corpses, and you want swim?
That's another level of general. :wink: hahaha

I'm sure commanders used to just throw their soldiers into rivers while fighting their enemies. Sounds like a good tactical choice.

I don't know maybe the idea of ship combat, amphibious landings, coastal sieges, travelling using rivers (natures highways) is pretty cool, *cough* Viking Conquest *cough*

And it would be nice to be able to swim to another ship or the shore? or cross a river or a lake?

Wasn't Viking Conquest a modded map that Taleworlds made into an expansion? I'd much prefer have issues fixed and actual planned features to be functional before anything like naval features.

Funnily enough, there was swimming (well, more like floating helplessly after your ship was sunk) in a Warband mod called The Deluge. And that was years ago.

Back
Top Bottom