Still active!

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

janlulhannes

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
Cant believe the forum is still rocking on. I've been coming here off and on for years, everytime I fear coming to a dead forum. But you guys keep amazing me.

Cheers for being such an awesome bunch of asses  :party:

janlulhannes

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
Seff said:
This place never lets go of you.
It's not explainable. I keep seeing people, like you Seff, that have been around for 10+ years.  I've never known a game that has such an active forum for such a long time.

Seff

Cool Hand Luke
Duke
M&BWB
Best answers
To be honest I frequent four or five threads, that's it. So I'm just here for entertainment.

Best answers
Seff said:
To be honest I frequent four or five threads, that's it. So I'm just here for entertainment.
Ditto, except it's more like "two or three." And not so much entertainment, as sacred duty.

Janlulhannes said:
I've been coming here off and on for years, everytime I fear coming to a dead forum.
Yes. Rather like cockroaches, this place just can't be permanently killed.

Also kinda like Demogorgon in that respect.

Arvenski

Count
M&BWB
Best answers
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Seff said:
Ditto, except it's more like "two or three." And not so much entertainment, as sacred duty.
Except that until a week or so ago, you hadn't been around in months, and had left us all in Goker's "capable" hands instead. :razz:

Areze

Count
WBM&B
Best answers
Arvenski said:
Goker's "capable" hands instead. :razz:
help help he's horrible he makes us watch turkish pop music and makes suggestive remarks about bobsledding

Evilknightz

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
I can't bring myself to delete the bookmark, and I keep lurking to this day. This place was a large part of what crafted me into the degenerate I am, I can't just forget it.