Sticky the tweaks

Users who are viewing this thread

@Caba`drin
just created an account to thank you man for the cheat menu thing by modifiying menus.txt
Worked perfectly. it dosent worked with nocheatmenu
thanks a lot

Caba`drin said:
aediin said:
I tried the Change battle starting order from "Charge" to "Hold Position" or "Follow Me" tweak, but it doesn't appear to work in Native 1.134. When I set it to "Follow Me" I get a red "script error" message when the battle starts and the units take off as usual, and when I try to set it to "Hold Position" the game freezes. I am really interested in using this feature. Perhaps you could update it? I would be really grateful.
Updated.

The same thing happened to me yesterday with the diplomacy 3.3.2 version of the tweak

Greetings Calradians,

Does anybody happen to know how to alter who owns what fiefs? Is fief swapping possible?

My fiefs are spread across the continent & i would like to have them all in one nice, nifty, little area without rebelling. Suggestions? Modifications to .txt files? Is this possible. I've searched the forum and the web to no avail.

Thanks in advance,

Grimnir

Grimnir777 said:
Greetings Calradians,

Does anybody happen to know how to alter who owns what fiefs? Is fief swapping possible?

My fiefs are spread across the continent & i would like to have them all in one nice, nifty, little area without rebelling. Suggestions? Modifications to .txt files? Is this possible. I've searched the forum and the web to no avail.

Thanks in advance,

Grimnir

I know this is possible with the Diplomacy 3.3.2 that includes fief trading, but how to add that option to Native?  I don't know, there are lots of people who might though.
Caba`drin said:
Allow player to select King's/Kingdom Banners
Caba`drin said:
1. Make a backup of presentations.txt
2. Open presentations.txt
3. Search for "prsnt_banner_selection"
4. Find the first number after "-60.000000" (in Native it is 35). It should be the 5th number after "prsnt_banner_selection"
5. Subtract two from this number and change it (in Native, change 35 to 33).
6. Find the first instance of 2121 by itself.
7. Select beginning with 2121 up until you see 2122 by itself. Do not select 2122. This selection should include 9 blocks of numbers. It should look like this:
Code:
2121 3 1224979098644774915 432345564227567637 432345564227567631 2106 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774915
8. Delete the selected code.
9. Ensure there is 1 (and only 1) space between the 2122 you left alone and the string of numbers that comes before it.
10. Go to the following row, beginning with "-62.000000".
11. Find the first instance of 2109 by itself.
12. Three numbers to the right of 2109, find the number "8" alone. It should look like this:
Code:
2109 2 144115188075856423 8
13. Change the lone "8" to a "9"
14. Save and play.

So doing that ^ :grin:  I've always wanted Ragnar's banner...

I know its late to be posting on this topic but I recently installed the rebellion tweak (first one) and it worked fine. However, my nation is now at war with the Rhodoks and Nords, and when people follow me, they don't join me in attacks and such. Naturally, I would assume this problem is related due to the recent change in the script. Any idea on how to fix this?

Hello, sorry to post on a necro thread, but i have quandary that i want to address and this thread seems to be the best thread to post this question. I'm currently playing the Imperia Mod for Warband. I want to use the find item when using cheatmenu but the author seemed to have removed it. And also, i don't know how, but he made the reports menu un-exitable (meaning the return to game option is gone) when my cheatmenu is on. I'm guessing this is to deter any kind of cheating in the game. Can anyone help me with this? I have a strong feeling that it has something to do with the menu.txt but i'm not sure. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom