Steppe Bow

Users who are viewing this thread

steppebow.png

Please leave all feedback relating to the Khuzait Steppe Bow in this thread.

The short spear perk is useless for any of the gamemodes, extra arrows are much more useful. The short sword perk is also useless as the better/faster bow take priority and are not worth giving up for a weapon you might not even get to use, since you are an archer. Perhaps an improved armor perk in its stead?

Arrows should be at the opposite side of the bow for the eastern bows.Of course this will lok weard in fps but it would be logical fot mount archery and thisr person. http://www.manchuarchery.org/technique (just example this is not the real name of the technique but I am sure you will find the details online) it is historically accurate and makes the archer shoot the arrows faster.Also trained archers hold sometimes 3-4 arrows at the shooting and and this lets them a fast shooting that 3-4 arrows.This can be a skill in the game.Also leveling and maybe making some loadouts at the main menu for each class would be beautiful and will make us feel more personal about our characters.Maybe we can choose our classes and like pick our primary secondary then pick 3 perks like;faster arrow shoot technique(archery master=name of the perk),Precise aiming increase accuracy with using better hand piece like zihgir or western protectives(precise aim),personal grip for the bow(increase precise shooting).Of course it would be more better if we could have a level progression for each class it could be of course just cosmetic or if you can balance it will be addictive but its hard I believe.Personalization is always addictive.Haddimi aştıysam affola sadece oyunu bağrımıza bastık millet olarak sevgimizden yazdım yoksa elbette bunların yapılabilirliği ile ilgili bir bilgim yok.Kolay gelsin

The short spear perk is useless for any of the gamemodes, extra arrows are much more useful. The short sword perk is also useless as the better/faster bow take priority and are not worth giving up for a weapon you might not even get to use, since you are an archer. Perhaps an improved armor perk in its stead?

??? Spears helps defend yourself against cav, as an Archer this is a very interesting feat.

??? Spears helps defend yourself against cav, as an Archer this is a very interesting feat.

I personally, and many other good archers, shoot the rider if they try to come for me. A short spear is just not worth it as a perk when you barely use it, if you know how to play as an archer, of course.

Back
Top Bottom