Stepan Razin

Users who are viewing this thread

rodneyy

Recruit
so i was  doing the tzar quests and got to the point just after i got out of the prision that i needed to find Stepan Razin. i just cant find him. i talk to travellers but they never know where he is only the polish and sweedish people. i had a look round all the old crimean towns/castles but he was not in any of them (they were wiped out preaty early on before i got to this part) and still no luck, its been a good 50 days ingame time checking with travellers every now and then but still not showing up.

any way to spawn him ingame with a cheat or something. i thought i could just give up and play as my own lord like you would in warband but just found out that you are always a rebel and cant recruit new lords so thats out as a long tearm option no way im looking after a whole kingdom on my own.

rodneyy said:
so i was  doing the tzar quests and got to the point just after i got out of the prision that i needed to find Stepan Razin. i just cant find him. i talk to travellers but they never know where he is only the polish and sweedish people. i had a look round all the old crimean towns/castles but he was not in any of them (they were wiped out preaty early on before i got to this part) and still no luck, its been a good 50 days ingame time checking with travellers every now and then but still not showing up.

any way to spawn him ingame with a cheat or something. i thought i could just give up and play as my own lord like you would in warband but just found out that you are always a rebel and cant recruit new lords so thats out as a long tearm option no way im looking after a whole kingdom on my own.

Try entering the Voronezh palace. He should be beside Naum Vasiliev.

Back
Top Bottom