Steam's community - WARBAND Clan Leaders (WCL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alex_C said:
Surely also the smaller clans are the ones that really need help in communicating. The veteran clans have probably done it all before and so have far less need of this, except possibly for communicating with the newer clans.  :smile:

Exactly, its pointless to create some exclusive club that only beta players et al. can join when the goal is to make clan warfare less fragmented and easier to organise.

NeuD.ef said:
Flood here it is not pertinent. If the clan plays more than 5 matches and in him will be more than 20 players - its clan of the leader will always add in this community.

Clans-something ephemeral and the clans which are not playing CW aren't necessary in community.

Play, win, lose, worry, stand clan as the real military group and you will be in community.
If can't organise active clan - to you not place community WCL.

If the clan plays WARBAND seriously and wants to taken seriously, then that clan must have a topic for their commanders and not a list of honorary degrees, and a list of match results. For example:

RS Clan Matches:

01/02/2010 - BoA  18:2 Victory
09/02/2010 - irc://  10:10 Draw
10/02/2010 - TK      9:1 Victory
21/02/2010 - ZHG  7:6  Victory
24/02/2010 - IPL    22:2 Victory
28/02/2010 - 22nd  0:20 Defeat
29/02/2010 - Boh    17:3  Victory
07/03/2010 - Einherjar 13:7 Victory
21/03/2010 - IG      10:10 Draw
24/03/2010 - OLL+ZHG 13-6 Victory
11/04/2010 - 22nd+RS vs Einherjar\Shieldings+SZ 15-5 Victory
28/04/2010 - Einherjar\Shieldings 18-1 Victory
11/05/2010 - Boh  12:7 Victory
30/05/2010 - 22nd  0:18/2  Defeat
06/06/2010 - DRZ 14:5/1  Victory
12/06/2010 - СOR 6:13/1 draw Defeat
23/06/2010 - COR 19-0/1 draw Victory

Hold your horses.  I joined this for ease of communication, not to partake in some overcompetitive score-swapping.  If you plan to use this for anything more than easy networking between clan leaders, I refuse to participate.  The Hoboknights are not competitive gamers.

Since he's asking for clans that have 5 matches, are large, and have been in contact with or are beta clans and since he made an exception for the hobofamous Hoboknights, It seems to me he's just trying to create an elitist group based on score and other elitist factors. The community doesn't really needs this, and other clans really don't need to show off their e-penises.

Once again - if the clan will play more than 5 games with the old clans and not break after that - we will accept without any restrictions.
There is no need here to give references, links and express a large number of opinions.
Play, fight, make a clan worthy of respect.

Why?

A clanwar is a clanwar, and the age of a clan does not measure it's level respectability.

If I had made a clan in the early betas with 30 dudes just trolling every server and I happen to have fought 5 battles against... say nK, CoR, 22nd, Hobo, Einherjar... I would be a member of a respectable clan?
And people need to fight a war against me if they are allowed inside the group?

MaHuD said:
If I had made a clan in the early betas with 30 dudes just trolling every server and I happen to have fought 5 battles against... say nK, CoR, 22nd, Hobo, Einherjar... I would be a member of a respectable clan?

That's basically what we did :grin:

FedoraMcQuaid said:
MaHuD said:

That's basically what we did :grin:

Except for the bit about fighting 5 clan battles.  :grin:

Imagine a 30 match against 30 persons with the 4 clans ...
with whom I agree, if there are clans of 10-12 people with no experience of the game?
let the clans have played, and will recruit people interesting events.

5 against 5 or 7 to 7 - is uninteresting game.

Equally if this were set up, if you found a clan without many members and wanted a 30vs30 match, you could just not have a match with them.

NeuD.ef said:
Imagine a 30 match against 30 persons with the 4 clans ...
with whom I agree, if there are clans of 10-12 people with no experience of the game?
let the clans have played, and will recruit people interesting events.

5 against 5 or 7 to 7 - is uninteresting game.

Can be just as intresting as a 12 vs 12.

To organize your CW can do without the steam community. But I believe those leaders whose clans frequently and successfully make the CW, organize tournaments, etc.

Kittenhuffer said:
Let's cancel Nation's Cup. :wink:

Oh wait, those matches are 8 vs 8. I guess it's fine then.

RUM team ready to put 16 players for the every NC match, including 12 players - from the clan RS.
We are seriously preparing to participate in Cup final :smile:))

Is not it fun to play Cup final as 16vs16? ^)))

Back
Top Bottom