Steam Workshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:Hi. I'm just wondering when is the freaking bannerlord steam workshop or full release coming. I'm from Turkey and there is lot of players in Turkey like me. I don't know if ever someone is gonna read this or that someone will be Türk. If not Turkey's economy is **** and like me most of players don't have enough pc for bannerlord. Like i can only play at %60 resolution scale and very low graphics with 40fps. I want to play with geforcenow but i can't cuz the game is empty without the mods for me and i can not play in gfn with the mods cuz again game do not have steamworkshop support. I bought the game shortly after the "release" and i couldn't play it with ease ever since. And i do think there is lot of people like me in Turkey. Just PLEASE bring the workshop support or full release. Enough of us to wait this much. NOLUR YA.
I don't know where to post this so im posting it here if it's the wrong thread sorry for that.

Computer Specs:
GPU:960m
CPU:i7 5700hq
RAM:16

No. I know that. Thanks for the answer though. What im talking about is i want to play on GeforceNow it's a cloud game platform you can play witcher 3 on phone or on a crappy pc. So you cant use nexus mods on GeforceNow.

Yeah really nice work TW. We have been waiting for this game like what, 8 years ? AND MORE THAN 1 YEAR HAVE PASSED. COME ON, 9 YEARS IS ENOUGH.

Back
Top Bottom