Steam Workshop Support

Users who are viewing this thread

I haven't actually checked out many mods yet, but looking at some of the ones already on there, like improved garrisons, makes me very excited for the future of the game already.

Idk where to ask this so imma do it here lol, on the site for uploading mods it says:
Find the following folder \Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client and confirm that the TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.SteamWorkshop.exe is located inside of it.

But the TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.SteamWorkshop.exe isnt in there. Anyone know how to fix?

Idk where to ask this so imma do it here lol, on the site for uploading mods it says:
Find the following folder \Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client and confirm that the TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.SteamWorkshop.exe is located inside of it.

But the TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.SteamWorkshop.exe isnt in there. Anyone know how to fix?
It definitely should be if you're on versions e1.8.1 or e1.9.0. Try verifying the game files via Steam.

Hey, i was hoping that steam workshop support would mean that we will be able to use mods in streaming services like Nvidia Gforce Now, sadly it seems its impossible as of now. Is there any chance you will be improving the game's launcher to make that happen? Having mods running on Nvidia's powerful server... Could you imagine?

Hi can we expect a release of a modding kit outside of steam ?
because I can't think of a reason why it shouldn't be available to download on the offical website since many people cannot create mods for the game if the bought the game on epic or pirated it.
and from what I've seen many people stopped modding because of many small updates that break mods
therefore i think incrsing availability of the moding kit is a good idea.
Since Mount&Blade is a sandbox first and foremost,and mods are a must since this game is pretty bare bones
I stiil play on 1.4.0 with mods since every version after that breaks mods and taleworlds just keeps releasing nothing but bugfixes

Hey, i was hoping that steam workshop support would mean that we will be able to use mods in streaming services like Nvidia Gforce Now, sadly it seems its impossible as of now. Is there any chance you will be improving the game's launcher to make that happen? Having mods running on Nvidia's powerful server... Could you imagine?
+1.

Back
Top Bottom