Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Jur

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Last two weeks I played only 15 mins of custom battle, but Steam says that I played 58 hours. I also have a problem where I can't run from Steam because launcher never shows up, soI have to start the game manually... It's probably connected.

Can you try to verify the game files through Steam after deleting all of the contents of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin" folder and try launching again?
You can also check if this folder has any .dll files that are not from our side. It should look like this, please remove any .dll files that is not listed below:
bqNjgVh.png

Before this I deleted content of the C/ProgramData Bannerlord folder and verified the game files. Didn't help. Yesterday I saw that there is 50mb update and it wasn't able to finish it. So I did what you wrote and I had to download 140 Mb, but download again didn't finish. Today I rebooted the laptop and is working again.

Can you give me more info using the template below?

Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Computer Specs:
GPU: Gefore 960m
CPU: i7-6700HQ
RAM: 16Gb
Motherboard: Asus N501VW
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Before this I deleted content of the C/ProgramData Bannerlord folder and verified the game files. Didn't help. Yesterday I saw that there is 50mb update and it wasn't able to finish it. So I did what you wrote and I had to download 140 Mb, but download again didn't finish. Today I rebooted the laptop and is working again.
Do you still have the same issue after rebooting?

No after rebooting is ok. It looks Bannerlord was still running in the background and was blocking download of the files.

Back
Top Bottom