[STEAM] The game won't start

Users who are viewing this thread

i ve verified cahce file via steam, this game purchased via instantgaming. i tried to delete and re-download it but nothing. i click on play button, the cursor changes but nothing appears on screen, only on the taskbar for few seconds, then nothing like i've never pressed the play button on my steam library. please help

Yes i tried all 3 launchers but in that way looks like i have a potato computer (ive checked all the settings and downgrading or changing fullscreen/windowed didn't make it without lag/scattering) i tried 2 latest beta option while running it via steam but nothing. still cant play this game

Yes i tried all 3 launchers but in that way looks like i have a potato computer (ive checked all the settings and downgrading or changing fullscreen/windowed didn't make it without lag/scattering) i tried 2 latest beta option while running it via steam but nothing. still cant play this game
try this fix from Marda I found. I had the same issue yesterday this fix worked for me

Can you try deleting the following folder and try again? C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Also can you try installing latest vcredits?
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Make sure to verify after deleting folder

i tried both. downloading vcredits and deleting the folder after display hidden contents. then i verified my files and launched the game but the problem is still the same.
just to know, via steam i selected beta version e1.6.3 - e1.6.3 but i tried the "zero" beta too but the problem is always the same

Back
Top Bottom