• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Steam still sees game running after game exit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Coderbob0101

Recruit
Summary: After exiting game, Steam still shows game as running. Pressing "Stop" does nothing. Only restarting Steam fixes it. Just started after today's patch.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Coderbob0101

Recruit
It seems that when Bannerlord crashes, the launcher process in Windows doesn't end properly. You can close the launcher process and then you can launch the game again. The launcher process hanging up after a crash didn't happen before the last update.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
Someone in my discord said the same thing and he is out of game but discord still shows him playing

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Easiest way to 'fix' is to use task manager and ending task there... Should be easy to find and end it there as it the thing using up all your memory lol

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom