Users who are viewing this thread

Hi there,

I'm very new to this forum, and I have actually just signed up for this question. I have owned Warband for many years and spent way too much time playing that game. I was highly anticipating the new Bannerlords game when I saw that it was coming a day early (OMG yes!) though my questions are the following:

1. Will the game also be purchasable through Steam? I have gone to Steam and it doesn't seem that the game's page was updated saying that the release date is still March 31st.

SlSYxit.png

2. Will I be able to save the 10% off through Steam as well if I purchase the game within the two weekd of its release?

3. Will I be able to use my Warband CD-key through Steam to get an additional 10% off?

Sorry I know I could just download everything through the TaleWorlds website I suppose (not even sure about that) but I would like to keep all my game in one platform (Steam in this case). Please let me know or else I guess I would just have to download the game through the TaleWorlds website.

(1) Will the game also be purchasable through Steam? I have gone to Steam and it doesn't seem that the game's page was updated saying that the release date is still March 31st.
- Yes, you will be able to purchase the game through Steam, surely it will update in the next few hours.

(2) Will I be able to save the 10% off through Steam as well if I purchase the game within the two weekd of its release?
- Steam being the official launcher of the game, certainly you will be able to save 10% off on Mount&Blade II Bannerlord.

(3) Will I be able to use my Warband CD-key through Steam to get an additional 10% off?
- That answer for that question is unkown atm, but I believe so. If not you should get 20% off if you buy Mount&Blade II Bannerlord from the website (TW store) also you support more TaleWorlds Entertainment because Steam gets (30% cut), you just need to have atleast one game registered on your TaleWorlds website (account).

You can buy the game on TaleWorlds website and you will recieve a key to activate the product on Steam.

Hope this info helped you out.
:xf-wink:

(1) Will the game also be purchasable through Steam? I have gone to Steam and it doesn't seem that the game's page was updated saying that the release date is still March 31st.
- Yes, you will be able to purchase the game through Steam, surely it will update in the next few hours.

(2) Will I be able to save the 10% off through Steam as well if I purchase the game within the two weekd of its release?
- Steam being the official launcher of the game, certainly you will be able to save 10% off on Mount&Blade II Bannerlord.

(3) Will I be able to use my Warband CD-key through Steam to get an additional 10% off?
- That answer for that question is unkown atm, but I believe so. If not you should get 20% off if you buy Mount&Blade II Bannerlord from the website (TW store) also you support more TaleWorlds Entertainment because Steam gets (30% cut), you just need to have atleast one game registered on your TaleWorlds website (account).

You can buy the game on TaleWorlds website and you will recieve a key to activate the product on Steam.

Hope this info helped you out.
:xf-wink:
Thank you so much mister. Yes your answers are exactly what I was looking for - and as per supporting the game, I will then buy it from the TaleWorlds website. I had no idea you could transfer over accounts like that.

Can't wait for March 30th!

Back
Top Bottom