Steam patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is it? I'm confused why the patch 1.140 still hasn't been released on steam. This actually scares me, in my head I'm thinking that the devs forgot or don't care enough to give steam the update. They have had several days including work days. From my understanding it is not hard to get a patch over to steam, like you saw last patch they even got the steam patch out before it was uploaded to taleworlds website.

*1.140 is now on steam

BigBiker05 said:
Where is it? I'm confused why the patch 1.140 still hasn't been released on steam. This actually scares me, in my head I'm thinking that the devs forgot or don't care enough to give steam the update. They have had several days including work days. From my understanding it is not hard to get a patch over to steam, like you saw last patch they even got the steam patch out before it was uploaded to taleworlds website.
German and Turkish files were added to steam before they were released by Taleworlds on their website.

Ceriy said:
BigBiker05 said:
German and Turkish files were added to steam before they were released by Taleworlds on their website.

The big question is,
if the jump from 1.139 to 1.140
really is just the language options for turkish and german,
or if it contains bugfixes as well ... maybe some not included in the steam version yet
I remember people writing something about fixes for camps  ...
does this mean that in WFaS 1.140 we have wagon camp fights with working looting and prisoner menu after the fight?

If yes, then it is definitely not included in the Steam-Version yet

Change log for patch 1.140:

- Turkish and German language options added!
- Various other bug fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 1.139 Change log

- Troops can now upgrade properly.
- Fixed bug with grenades exploding at wrong location.
- Squad size limitation bug is fixed for multiplayer.
- An update is made for preventing graphics glitch on some ATI cards.
- Several text corrections for all languages.
- Scene fixes mainly on the custom battles and village/town scenes.
- Fixed a quest bug with persuading Obuhovich.
- AI behavior changed so that musketeer troops can now close up on the enemy properly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.138 is retail release

Current on taleworlds is 1.140
Current on steam is 1.139

i unpack 1.140 patch then put files into game folder. it works :mrgreen:

BTW: i play steam version

Soo what are the bug fixes? I  thought simply unpacking and manually installing wouldn't cut it(Steam version being a wee bit different).

I use Steam. I tried to manually unpack to steam folder but it didnt work. the mb_was.exe is "not a win32 application"...
Why is steam using 1.39 and nonsteam 1.40 it makes no sense if it is the same. Im sure its not the same version. thats why i see so little ppl on multiplayer maybe?

I just downloaded and installed both Warband and WFaS from Taleworlds and used the Steam CD-key to activate them and deleted my Steam versions.

Total cost - Free

SunofVich said:
I just downloaded and installed both Warband and WFaS from Taleworlds and used the Steam CD-key to activate them and deleted my Steam versions.

Total cost - Free

The work around is obvious, I'm just trying to discover why the steam version has not been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom