Steam Autumn Sale Awards

Currently viewing this thread:

monoolho

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I'm not entirely sure I should post this here, if any mod deems this unworthy for this forum, do move it at free will.

So, I just got the time to understand what happened with Steam, and I consideret it brilliant.

So what I gather: players can nominate games for awards.

Warband deserves 80 awards, at least. So it's only fair each and everyone vote it the same to increase Warband's chances, so I want to suggest what categories we should nominate for Warband. We have to use strategy to increase the odds of it winning that award.

So we have to think this through:

The most deserving award clearly should be Test of Time, but we know that's a really hard one to win, and franly I think Skyrim's getting it, not undeservingly, might I add. So in my humble opinion, we should cease and desist of that one.

Then there's "The 'I Thought This Game Was Cool Before It Won An Award' Award", which I think warband does deserve because... well, y'know. So there's a good chance of getting this one.

And while I do find others relevant... There is the "make your own category" award, which we could use to nominate a funny and brilliant category, but I am not creative enough for it, so what could we create for Warband? Something like "I will drink from your skull simulator award". I know it's more difficult and strange, but We could get far with something of the sort.

What do you guys think?

http://store.steampowered.com/SteamAwardNominations/

Cpt. Nemo

The Wurst
Section Moderator
M&BWB
It would probably help if you had posted this in the Warband section.
monoolho said:
And while I do find others relevant... There is the "make your own category" award, which we could use to nominate a funny and brilliant category, but I am not creative enough for it, so what could we create for Warband? Something like "I will drink from your skull simulator award".
A lot of Redditors are actually voting for that, from what I've seen on the mount and blade subreddit.

Top Bottom