Steam Achievements

Users who are viewing this thread

It is clear that many elements in early access were not completely different from warband and showed similarity. I think some players like me, need some purpose to continue this early access journey. I now it will be added following months, and right now game has bigger issues with performance related,but steam achivements can arouse enthusiasm in old players that played warband.

You might be right, but still it's a bit too early for achievements to be implemented. There are so many unsolved known bugs and so many are yet be found. I think it is better to wait for a while, let the devs fix all known issues and slowly add new features to the game. Besides, they seem to release small fixes on a regular schedule, so let's hope it'll stay that way.

You are right but fixing unknown issues are way harder than adding steam achievements, one of developer members can easily add that within 3-4 hours I guess. With this 3-4 hour spending, some of player can increase the time they play the game, and it can help us to detect bugs/errors faster.

Back
Top Bottom