Steam 5x5 Keys solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Maric Theirin said:
Seriously?...... This is very annoying because I got the game off the GameStop app, and they have me a 4x4. But the GS app sucks and doesn't update their games. So now I'm stuck with the old version and can't update mine. I want it on steam so it updates but I can't activate it without a 5x5 code...
www.taleworlds.com download the latest version and use your gamestop key to activate it.

You can't use steam with your gamestop key, as described in the opening post this is only for people who have steam that want to use the non-steam version. This is not for non-steam games to be converted to steam variants.

Is this still working? When I enter my CD key, it does nothing.

I have 5x5 Steam key(bought few months ago) and I've registered my game on Taleworlds(but it wasn't working before as well, so I tried to register my game to see if it works)

My steam code is 6 boxes long... Bought the game on steam sale, but my Napoleonic Wars cd is 4 boxes.
It won't fit on website and into converter. I just want to play some Silverstag.
Already contacted support twice but I'm still waiting for answer.

This would be an excellent solving tactic, but I wrote my serial in the converter, and the screen reloaded, not giving me a new serail number. Why is this?

Same problem here, got my game in the summer steam sale and never had any problems. Now I want to try getting into mods and I can't even start up Silverstag because I have a 6x4 mbwb-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx serial key. Sent two emails to Taleworld over the past couple weeks but no reply, really just hoping to get this sorted so I can play some mods.

So I put my 5x5 key code into the converter you posted a link to, but it doesn't do anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Are you really sure that your 5x5 code is not a Steam key but the serial key you have got from your Steam library by clicking "view cd key" option?

You can install Steam on Mac, add Warband into your game library, get your cd-key from there and use it on the game you have downloaded on your computer. Though we currently don't support Mac, so this is the best help i can give to you.

This is a huge bump, but is it in ANY ways possible, to convert the key from taleworlds to Steam?
Blockland had this system, but I know it's entirely different.

Dovafox said:
This is a huge bump, but is it in ANY ways possible, to convert the key from taleworlds to Steam?
Blockland had this system, but I know it's entirely different.

I have the same issue. Can I convert my key so I can use it in steam?

Back
Top Bottom