Staying up to date on Brytenwalda

Users who are viewing this thread

Mysterioso

Recruit
Hello everyone

After a long time away I've come back to this great game. But I'm a little confused as to what the latest version of Brytenwalda is, and how Repolished and Reworked fits into all this.

Also when I played some of the later versions certain companions like Clovis were set at a really high level which I really did not like, as i could influence their character growth in a way i liked. is there a way to uh, set their levels back to 1?

Thanks

I'm trying to remember this also. I remember a few years ago Brytenwalda still had a pretty active development for one of the submods, IDR if it was reworked or not, but I don't think so because the last update was 2017 and I'm pretty sure the latest patch and release was at least 2018..

I'm trying to remember this also. I remember a few years ago Brytenwalda still had a pretty active development for one of the submods, IDR if it was reworked or not, but I don't think so because the last update was 2017 and I'm pretty sure the latest patch and release was at least 2018..
Get it from Nexus.Brytenwalda Reworked is the new one

Back
Top Bottom