Stay safe, isolate yourself

Will you do your part?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

What weird times to live in where we call on people to isolate from each other.. even if you have been doing it your whole life you still understand it's against your nature.

But we must all do our part to stop the spread of this horrible virus. Do not wait to be told by your boss or country leader... take steps today to distance yourself from contact with others or with surfaces that others frequently contact. It's all we can do, but it's so important that we all do it. Isolate and disinfect. Use gloves when contact cannot be avoided.

Until there is a treatment or vaccine, we must do all in our power to fight this virus... no one is immune to the effects of losing their loved ones. Do your part.

And hoarding. Don't forget hoarding.
mwqq6.jpg

Been home for the past 2 weeks already. It wasn't hard to transition because I already worked from home before (been doing so for about a year and a half now). I am trying not to leave even for groceries, I have plenty of stuff since my last big groceries run so I should be fine :smile: The only thing I find challenging is doing my gym routine at home, I got too used to the gym equipment and whatever I try simply doesn't feel right yet.

My girlfriend, on the other hand, is losing her mind stuck in here all the time, she wasn't used to spending so much time at home since she worked in an office.

I thought of doing this thread yesterday. Ha.

I miss the coast, I am not used to living this far offshore and the fact that I have to stay in is driving me restless.

You're not allowed to in the UK? In Italy you're allowed to within 1200m of your home or if you have a dog.

Opera on TV really be hitting different, I bought a used phone to use until I fly back home.

Current gash in the UK is you can only really go outside if you need to buy food etc etc or to exercise, but no more than 2 people (excluding groups who live together).

It's strange considering manufacturing jobs still have the go ahead, they've just closed unnecessary retail. A lot of manufacturing companies have more workers than people coming in an out of some retail stores.

Back
Top Bottom