Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

BruisedByGod

Recruit
I noticed a static noise in the background on the most recent beta patch 1.5.6, didn't play for about 4 months so not sure if it existed in previous versions. I have been troubleshooting this for a few hours and have found a decent amount. First, I am sure this is Bannerlord related since it doesn't exist normally or when I am playing another game. Second, it happens even when I mute the audio in Bannerlord. It doesn't exist all the time though. I don't notice any static noise until I am at the main menu and then if I go into options the static noise will disappear but if I go back to the main menu the static noise resumes. Again, this is with the sound for Bannerlord set to 0. It also exists in the campaign map but again if I enter the options menu it will stop. I will continue trying to troubleshoot but any help would be welcome, this is a very annoying thing.

Ok, I don't get the issue when I use usb headphones but I do get the issue when I use the audio jack on the motherboard.

Last edited:
I have been informed that this is not an issue for us. If it 's working poroperly with the headphones, there might be a problem with the motherboard.

I think you are right. It is weird that the static was only associated with Bannerlord but maybe it was simply a result of Bannerlord being one of the more resource intense games I play. Thank you for your help.

Back
Top Bottom