Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

Users who are viewing this thread

It's something I intend to pursue once we are a bit closer to the next content update.
If there are no concrete plans yet on what you will implement next after what is outlined in the (post-) release plans, please focus more on diplomacy, kingdom destruction, dialogues and please please oh god please try to push implementing a messenger system, even if it's a landline messenger system (meaning only available to be used from towns and/or castles). Oh, and also having the ability to choose our character's game stage (default, trader, bandit, mercenary, lord or ruler) and marital (and parental) status at the start of the game is also a necessity for sandbox (the cultured start could be a reference to what I'm saying).

If there are no concrete plans yet on what you will implement next after what is outlined in the (post-) release plans, please focus more on diplomacy, kingdom destruction, dialogues and please please oh god please try to push implementing a messenger system, even if it's a landline messenger system (meaning only available to be used from towns and/or castles). Oh, and also having the ability to choose our character's game stage (default, trader, bandit, mercenary, lord or ruler) and marital (and parental) status at the start of the game is also a necessity for sandbox (the cultured start could be a reference to what I'm saying).
This. Hoping for more map and Asia factions :smile: Maybe minor factions as well?

For optics, TW should do one before/at the May 28th; so at the very least it's a '1-year review' kind of update - actual content be damned.
in the olden days we would get a whole PR article about how great that year was and promise to publish future plans "soon", meaning only when it's time to sell something, like a DLC

Back
Top Bottom