Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

Users who are viewing this thread

I see ty, can't wait and will there be more in-depth caravan & workshop management for a more immersive trader playstyle?
Sadly us traders have been abandon badly. I have made suggestions to help with both caravans and workshops and everything has a price at 300 is ridiculous since the 275 perks suck and should be removed so we get it at 275, then it wont feel like such a terrible grind. But I think TW is done making trading enjoyable anymore.

Sadly us traders have been abandon badly. I have made suggestions to help with both caravans and workshops and everything has a price at 300 is ridiculous since the 275 perks suck and should be removed so we get it at 275, then it wont feel like such a terrible grind. But I think TW is done making trading Bannerlord enjoyable anymore.
ftfy :razz:

@Duh_TaleWorlds
giphy.gif

Afaik it's being worked on and there was a related rule adjustment. Just didn't have the time to dig it out.

Last edited:
I don't quite understand the question, sorry. Can you elaborate?
To add unto the break down that @azakhi kindly provided, once a proposal is made, relationship (with the sponsor / proposer) plays a role in how much other clans are willing to invest with their vote. That is to say, they wouldn't vote for the opposite of what their "rational" interest is (this is determined first), but they may choose to spend more or less (or no) influence on something they like/dislike depending on who proposed the decision.

The specific logic differs per decision type (policy / war&peace / succession / etc) and I believe that war & peace, for instance, does look at the honor trait as well. One challenge here is simply balance as clan interests can overlap notably in terms of rationality (honor or even political preference don't qualify for this).

Do take this with a grain of salt as I am writing this from memory and changes may have happened to the related systems since.

I would like to share another update, yes, however, I think it's a bit too early still. If you want to know something about a specific topic, don't hesitate to ask though. If I can, I will try to clarify.
I think what people would like is for the the AI clan leader to vote for a proposal based on what it does and not a bunch of other stuff. For instance I would like the AI to know that the towns of it's faction have lower loyalty or security and, because of this, intact or supports policies that boost loyalty or security.

I think what people would like is for the the AI clan leader to vote for a proposal based on what it does and not a bunch of other stuff. For instance I would like the AI to know that the towns of it's faction have lower loyalty or security and, because of this, intact or supports policies that boost loyalty or security.
God yes please some logic to policies would be good, sure have some cultural bias towards policies so it doesnt just become pick the meta policies, but if a faction become super poor they should enact policies that will help them build back their wealth. If they faction is low on strength, let them choose policies that build that back up at the cost of something else. We want smart AI kingdoms. Or even crazier have some base policies that are only available to a specific faction to give them some flavor.

God yes please some logic to policies would be good, sure have some cultural bias towards policies so it doesnt just become pick the meta policies, but if a faction become super poor they should enact policies that will help them build back their wealth. If they faction is low on strength, let them choose policies that build that back up at the cost of something else. We want smart AI kingdoms. Or even crazier have some base policies that are only available to a specific faction to give them some flavor.
If I can add to this, current logic means clans change their stances very rarely and not as much. So as long as majority of clans stay same, policies are quite unlikely to be changed.
Checking dynamic stuff like wealth, strength would make policy changes more frequent.

I know most my feedbacks are most aesthetics on "minor" areas, but...

Ok, we got the cutscenes, they're good, well done and beautiful like everyhtig in the game, TW you have tremendous artists. I'm not being sarcastic,ok.

But, what about the crowns? I mean will they have some sideshow when you're king/emperor? I'd love my Emperor being crowned and on the civilitan outfits the crown is there on his head, but please, not floating ones or one don't fit the head properly..or too small that sits like a tiara :ROFLMAO::xf-tongue:

I know most my feedbacks are most aesthetics on "minor" areas, but...

Ok, we got the cutscenes, they're good, well done and beautiful like everyhtig in the game, TW you have tremendous artists. I'm not being sarcastic,ok.

But, what about the crowns? I mean will they have some sideshow when you're king/emperor? I'd love my Emperor being crowned and on the civilitan outfits the crown is there on his head, but please, not floating ones or one don't fit the head properly..or too small that sits like a tiara :ROFLMAO::xf-tongue:
I think there should be a merchant in taverns who sells fine items of clothing, and can sell you crowns for a high price. That would probably be the easiest way for TW to implement it

I think there should be a merchant in taverns who sells fine items of clothing, and can sell you crowns for a high price. That would probably be the easiest way for TW to implement it
nah, they can do it proper as they show they're capable like mexxico and @Duh_TaleWorlds and many others, the things is it sucks they need ask permission to every single thing for the gaming director or whoever is the PM (project manager), it sucks to work on creative area and have that setback

I'm sur eif the Dev team had more freedom, they devs could talk among themselves more to create better things without the need to rework all the F time

But, what about the crowns?
We haven't released crowns yet, because the facegen allows for a range of dimensions for heads, which can cause clipping / etc that is especially pronounced with crowns. We recently made some good improvements on this front (which will hopefully allow us to reduce if not resolve the issue of oversized helmets), but crowns still require further work.

We haven't released crowns yet, because the facegen allows for a range of dimensions for heads, which can cause clipping / etc that is especially pronounced with crowns. We recently made some good improvements on this front (which will hopefully allow us to reduce if not resolve the issue of oversized helmets), but crowns still require further work.
thank you, man... that's exactly what i was trying to say the word "clipping" but forgot how so had to say "floating things or small on the heads"

Hope you guys now are capable to introduce more things and prevent re-work, I know how much that sucks. And how's the progress among the other areas, bug, fixes, revaluation of the laser shot archers, doing massive damage for example, other features?

Any progress?

Back
Top Bottom