Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

Users who are viewing this thread

We are still looking into it, but it is too early to discuss it in detail.
my idea was you take over a town and get money like a workshop would provide and other gangs could try to take back and you would have to defend them. Right now the Fourberie mod has made bandit/gang things amazing, not sure if you want to check it out, The work he has done is amazing

Also as far as workshops go, meaning someone talked about levels, I know Sadshogun wanted to work on the economy which is good, but they have a lot more issues after that. I made a post describing all the issues workshops have and why they don't make money. Before workshop levels increase that post should be looked at so all workshops can be somewhat profitable before hand. 4 or 5 shops are total trash in the current system. I did tag Sadshogun in my post but he never said anything so not sure if it is even being considered.

Last edited:
Influence and Clan levels were both pretty leg cutting ideas against immersion and roleplay, they belong to a flashy MMO rather than Bannelrord in my honest and humble opinion. Those two simple mechanics (and the fact you are forced to start as a clan instead of being able to raise from a commoner to a noble like in warband) has switched the game entirely. Renown, reputation and friendship blended way better between the gameplay, influence on the other hand rules over everything and it feels strange, how is that even a currency

Some of these decisions baffle me. I can only assume that the guys making them don't actually play the game.

They play-test only to see if implemented feature is working as intended -not in the way you or I or a devoted Q&A 'lover of the franchise' would. Once they done, they are just glad to see it gone and not have to deal with it again (they hope). Thats why so many of us complain about a lack of Vision -should there be a strong vision coming from the top "I want these Kingdoms and NPC's to feel unique and for political upheavel to be intriguing" -than thats what the regular soldier developer would have as a guidestick and overarching theme to their design. On the other hand if the Vision from the top is -"Dammit just get these moving parts to play nicely so we can get back to Consoles..." -well than..thats another story..

They play-test only to see if implemented feature is working as intended -not in the way you or I or a devoted Q&A 'lover of the franchise' would. Once they done, they are just glad to see it gone and not have to deal with it again (they hope). Thats why so many of us complain about a lack of Vision -should there be a strong vision coming from the top "I want these Kingdoms and NPC's to feel unique and for political upheavel to be intriguing" -than thats what the regular soldier developer would have as a guidestick and overarching theme to their design. On the other hand if the Vision from the top is -"Dammit just get these moving parts to play nicely so we can get back to Consoles..." -well than..thats another story..
I think you've probably hit it right on the nose. And that's probably part of where my struggle is coming from. I see so little bugs that the "get it working smoothly" mentality doesn't make sense to me. But I could/likely do, have tunnel vision.

To me, the challenge with this is that clans follow a different set of diplomatic rules than kingdoms. So it wouldn't just be a matter of enabling independent player clans to call armies. If that was permitted alongside owning settlements, it would essentially be better than a kingdom as other kingdoms could not target you and you could essentially force peace through barter given enough resources (for the wars that you start). Still, if we allowed kingdoms to declare war on you... we might just as well turn you into a kingdom when you capture a town - which would reduce the grace period of players that wish to prepare the creation of their kingdom.
I think a timer that forces the player clan to create a kingdom upon fief ownership makes a lot of sense. This would allow the player time to rebuild their party should it suffer casualties in the siege, to get clan parties on the map and recruiting, and to swear allegiance to an existing kingdom. Once that is implemented, however, there is no longer any associated issues with players creating clan-only armies.

Duh, morning!

I was thinking about something that could be nice to see in the game. While vassalage other kingdoms could break a bit the game, there's an option: Client Kingdoms. nd this would be awesome for the "lore" you guys made on dev blogs :p
Client kingdoms were not a vassal per se, they had their obligations such as taxes, but not necessarily they were allies to their overlord so they could or not send military assistance or they could grab the chance to rebel against their lord. This would lead to a better immersion and also the paint map. Which some would like i believe.

I think a timer that forces the player clan to create a kingdom upon fief ownership makes a lot of sense. This would allow the player time to rebuild their party should it suffer casualties in the siege, to get clan parties on the map and recruiting, and to swear allegiance to an existing kingdom. Once that is implemented, however, there is no longer any associated issues with players creating clan-only armies.
I think my idea of gaining criminal rating by owning a fief as not a kingdom, or being a threatening force near other faction cities/ castles (which would stay when your were a kingdom and then you could add military access treaties...) Is an in built timer. have the criminal rating grow exponentially. So even if you did pay a bounty or sue for peace, your rating would grow so fast, on a day or two they'd declare war again. Then, as you say, being an army isn't an issue because your threat rating would grow appropriately.

It also holds immersion wise, as a large "untamed" force would either be hunted down, destroyed, or converted. There are even more options for immersion since enemies of factions you have high crime with could seek you out as with merc quests or raid and subterfuge quests...

You shouldn't HAVE to have a mod to finish a game that's currently in beta. When the POINT of beta is to get feed back on what to add to finish the base game?
I think you might've miss me here. I was addressing these to Taleworlds guys. Gathered all useful QoL improvements I thought are useful and relatively easy to put in game. That was a response to their QoL improvements section in the main post. I don't encourage anyone to use mods to Play gamę conveniently as that wouldn't really add to the thread. All in all, they got tons of similar feedback and it seems hardly to be included in the vision.

Has taleworlds acknowledged the bothersome effect of children inheriting their mothers' cultures yet? I don't remember seeing them ever stating the fact that it exists and saying they'd change it. Or is it working as intended?
On another note, the children are still clones of one another - at least for me. I only hope that's a bug that has yet to be fixed for a reason or another. Anything from official sources?

Warriors of Calradia,

It is time to share another update on some of our current singleplayer related works with you.

Stability and performance will continue to be a top priority for us. Beyond that, you will find a number of our other efforts listed below. Please note that this includes both broad and specific, as well as, shorter and longer term items.
Well thank you for finally communicating some plans here.

IDK if stability is really a problem anymore, I experienced very few crashes last year. Performance absolutely needs work, though I'd say most performance issues I've experienced are a result of bad spawns and pathfinding.

Near Hearth & Home

• Cutscenes
    • Cutscenes or “Scene Notifications” were first teased in our future plans’ post. Since then we have created a number of these animations for different story and world events to add more weight to them. They presented a multi-disciplinary challenge (to Design, UI, Art & Animation, Engine, Campaign Gameplay, Audio and QA), but we are quite happy with how they have turned out so far.
I respect cutscenes probably aren't the easiest thing to implement, but is not a single one ready at this point? How about voice lines?

• Scenes
    • Over the course of development our focus shifted away from smaller locations and more towards ensuring greater variety and quality in core gameplay areas. As such, we have been working hard on creating the remaining town scenes, which will offer new siege challenges, as well as additional battle terrains to cover further regions of interest. Naturally, we also continue to improve our existing scenes.
    • As this concerns a particularly large body of work, it won’t all drop at once but there will be continuous updates.
Battle terrain should be your chief concern. There's enough Town/Castle scenes at this point. I'd much rather they work well during sieges, then have a unique Town/Castle scene for every settlement if 1/3 of them are going to have issues.

Kinda like to see more Village scenes, but like many things in-game no reason to bother with them. Priorty should be

World Battle Terrain > Towns > Villages

• Battles
    • While combat is certainly one of the game’s strong points, there are always things to be improved upon - and one of them is the way in which reinforcements enter the battlefield. Specifically, we have been working on means to prevent cases of “spawn camping” and troops suddenly appearing in the middle of an active fight.
Well... I'm glad this is finally a priority. Been a glaring issue for some time. Really the key is to have troops spawn away from combat/hostiles. But I think you'd be better served with a few fixed boundary spawn points in any scene.

I really wouldn't get hung up on "spawn camping", just about every game with active spawning has issues with it.

• Armor Effectiveness
    • This has been a topic of passionate discussion and we are happy to let you know that we are close to releasing an adjustment aimed at making armor more effective. This will not adopt the warband system, but it will go towards stronger protection.
I hope you guys can get this right. Armor is almost entirely useless, other then the heaviest which really only let's you survive an extra blow.

I also hope you understand the ramifications of tweaking this. If overall survivability increases, that means battles last longer. Which IMO is a good thing. BUT you guys have kind of structured your game around many short (and largely pointless) battles. This could pad the game out needlessly, which is already exceptionally grindy.

It may be worth considering making battles more decisive. i.e. you can't just go around and instantly regrow your party. Also really need to limit A.I.'s ability to train up troops so quickly.

• Combat Mechanic Improvements
    • We have gone over the combat mechanics for knock down, dismounting and push back and removed the random factor to allow for a more reliable and predictable experience for players. Among other things, we also introduced a new resistance variable that is derived from character skills. This allows us to make some troops and heroes less vulnerable to these mechanics and will allow players to develop their characters to become less vulnerable as well.
Ah now this is good. Especially if it makes spears useful on foot in some way.

• Disorganized State
    • We have gone over the conditions and effects of the disorganized state, which temporarily weakens parties and armies after a recent challenge, to make it more meaningful and consistent.
Okay... be nice if larger parties/armies stayed disorganized longer. You know so retreating could actually be viable when you've lost most of your troops.

• Item variety
    • What's a warrior without their weapon? In an effort to increase the general variety of equipment, we have been working on a number of new crafting pieces as well as making some of the existing pieces available across additional weapon types.
There's enough weapons in game. Balance what's there, what you really need to add is more gloves, capes/pauldrons, and footwear as armor. Which was very limited last I played.

This is also makes me question how you're going to "balance" armor when you really don't have enough pieces for every troop tier as it is.

• Crafting Unlock Overhaul
    • With this broader pool of crafting pieces, we also had another look at how crafting works. We don’t really like that all crafting pieces are unlocked from the same source. Instead, we want to provide more of a sense of specialization. Thus, future smiths will, for example, need to craft axes to unlock axe pieces.
Oh thank God finally!

• Recruit balance
    • Calradians have seemingly always been happy to join a good fight. However, recruits are not just plentiful but oftentimes overly powerful. This has been raised in the community before and we also recognize it as an issue and have made according adjustments to the way notables develop their troops.
  • AI Prisoner Management
    • It is not just recruits that are plentiful but also prisoners. So much so that calradian dungeons would overflow as time passed. We have been looking into a solution for this and will likely share it with you soon.
Yes the overflow of prisoners was quite bad. Don't know why the A.I. doesn't ransom them.

Best way to balance recruits is just limit their "exotic" weapons. Just arm most culture recruits with a basic short sword, you'll solve a lot of problems.

• Child generation
    • Despite our previous adjustments to the adult population, there was still a problem with an initial generational gap. To address this, we will likely generate additional children with different ages at the start of the game for any clans that fall under a given member limit. As an extra, this should also make such clans more viable.
Honestly what you really need to fix is all the "Clone Children". It's extremely bad and I've got the screenshots to prove it!

• Skill experience gains
    • Character development is an important aspect of the game that follows the principle of learning by doing. While this generally works, we feel that some skills don’t yet offer an adequate progression. Fortunately, the aforementioned economy changes should help with trade. Additionally, we have also been working on more tailored adjustments for all combat skills, leadership, roguery and engineering. We look forward to your feedback on this.
I feel like Steward is one of the few skills that levels up appropriately. Pretty much everything else is too slow. Basically how I rate them:

• One Handed: bit too slow, should get more XP
  • Two Handed: bit too slow, should get more XP
  • Polearm: too slow, also annoying to level since useless off horseback
  • Bow: a bit slow, maybe a little more XP
  • Crossbow: a bit slow, maybe a little more XP
  • Throwing: a bit slow, need larger stacks, especially for knives
  • Riding: just about right
  • Athletics: too slow, not useful enough, general speed increase is very jarring
  • Smithing: fine, except that unlocks are random
  • Scouting: a bit slow, the ratio by which you gain XP should be party size based (i.e. traveling alone you level very quickly, in an Army not so much)
  • Tactics: too slow, not sure how to fix
  • Roguery: Way too slow, literally can only level with Prison Breaks. Need to increase ways to get Roguery XP and amount you get from other activities (ransoming, escaping captivity, etc.) greatly
  • Charm: fine, though a bit silly how easy it is to gain by donating prisoners. Prefer to gain more by chatting/persuasion success.
  • Leadership: bad, needs to be a way to level this up besides forming Armies. Maybe some kind of bonus for casualty ratios?
  • Trade: too slow, way too grindy, need to get XP from shops & caravans
  • Steward: just right, this is how all Skills should level up really
  • Medicine: way too slow, needs to be more ways to gain, also tacky you're encouraged to injure your troops. Maybe add some plague/sickness to the game
  • Engineering: way too slow, need to get a lot more during sieges. Also you should get ton of XP for destroying a wall, currently get none.
Course you could solve a lot of leveling issues (especially for companions) by adding some kind of paid tutors to level up skills over time. Pretty silly once you become a Noble all your children are talent-less compared to other Nobles who are already 100+ in many skills.

I hope this means the end is finally in sight. Game's Early Access has dragged on way too long, for too little returns. This game needs a finalized version or the modding scene will be dead (only thing that can redeem game at this point). Please don't drag this out any further then early 2023, late 2022 would be ideal.

If it's going to take until 2024 just to add some cutscenes... you guys need to come to a cold stop now.

Also why is it so hard to add banners to the game called BANNERlord? You had them in the demo from years back, a few mods have done it already. I don't get it. Can the code only be written during solar eclipses?

Warriors of Calradia,

It is time to share another update on some of our current singleplayer related works with you.

Stability and performance will continue to be a top priority for us. Beyond that, you will find a number of our other efforts listed below. Please note that this includes both broad and specific, as well as, shorter and longer term items.

Near Hearth & Home

• Cutscenes
    • Cutscenes or “Scene Notifications” were first teased in our future plans’ post. Since then we have created a number of these animations for different story and world events to add more weight to them. They presented a multi-disciplinary challenge (to Design, UI, Art & Animation, Engine, Campaign Gameplay, Audio and QA), but we are quite happy with how they have turned out so far.

• Scenes
    • Over the course of development our focus shifted away from smaller locations and more towards ensuring greater variety and quality in core gameplay areas. As such, we have been working hard on creating the remaining town scenes, which will offer new siege challenges, as well as additional battle terrains to cover further regions of interest. Naturally, we also continue to improve our existing scenes.
    • As this concerns a particularly large body of work, it won’t all drop at once but there will be continuous updates.

• Sieges
    • Sieges represent one of our most complex gameplay experiences and we continue to polish the many pieces that make up this puzzle. To give a recent example, we overhauled the way that both AI attackers and defenders use troop transfers (between formations) in sieges. This was done to reduce transfers at inconvenient times, in quick succession or with poor overall oversight, which could lead to large numbers of soldiers being transferred from opposite sites unnecessarily.

• Battles
    • While combat is certainly one of the game’s strong points, there are always things to be improved upon - and one of them is the way in which reinforcements enter the battlefield. Specifically, we have been working on means to prevent cases of “spawn camping” and troops suddenly appearing in the middle of an active fight.

• Armor Effectiveness
    • This has been a topic of passionate discussion and we are happy to let you know that we are close to releasing an adjustment aimed at making armor more effective. This will not adopt the warband system, but it will go towards stronger protection.

• Main Hero Battle Death
    • Given all the extra armor, it may be time to raise the stakes.
Yes, it's optional.
  • Combat Mechanic Improvements
    • We have gone over the combat mechanics for knock down, dismounting and push back and removed the random factor to allow for a more reliable and predictable experience for players. Among other things, we also introduced a new resistance variable that is derived from character skills. This allows us to make some troops and heroes less vulnerable to these mechanics and will allow players to develop their characters to become less vulnerable as well.

• Army AI Improvements
    • In recent months, we spent quite a bit of time reviewing, adjusting and testing the army AI. In essence, we set out to address the following items:
      • Less Patrolling, More Sieging
      • Less Starving, More Sieging
      • Less Recruiting, More Sieging
      • Better Cohesion Management, More Sieging
      • Other trickery to the same end
    • We also don’t like peacetime armies.

• “Party Templates”
    • The idea of parties that reflect their leader’s preferences has gone through some iterations since we originally shared it. Nonetheless, we still intend to pursue the approach that weighs recruitment and upgrading according to this preference. The initial, releasable implementation is close to completion and we hope to soon evaluate it further based on player feedback.

• Disorganized State
    • We have gone over the conditions and effects of the disorganized state, which temporarily weakens parties and armies after a recent challenge, to make it more meaningful and consistent.

• Item variety
    • What's a warrior without their weapon? In an effort to increase the general variety of equipment, we have been working on a number of new crafting pieces as well as making some of the existing pieces available across additional weapon types.

• Crafting Unlock Overhaul
    • With this broader pool of crafting pieces, we also had another look at how crafting works. We don’t really like that all crafting pieces are unlocked from the same source. Instead, we want to provide more of a sense of specialization. Thus, future smiths will, for example, need to craft axes to unlock axe pieces.

• Simulation Health
    • Economy
      • While this has always been a point of importance to us, we set out to review and address two issues in particular in recent months. For one, some items were too profitable in general while others didn’t have enough regional price distinction. This made trade much less engaging than we would like it to be. Similarly, due to the same market dynamics, workshops were suffering as well. If you bought the right one, there was little reason to engage with it again and more often than not “the right one” came down to the same small set of options. The changes we made to supply and demand have had promising results so far.
    • Recruit balance
      • Calradians have seemingly always been happy to join a good fight. However, recruits are not just plentiful but oftentimes overly powerful. This has been raised in the community before and we also recognize it as an issue and have made according adjustments to the way notables develop their troops.
    • AI Prisoner Management
      • It is not just recruits that are plentiful but also prisoners. So much so that calradian dungeons would overflow as time passed. We have been looking into a solution for this and will likely share it with you soon.
    • Child generation
      • Despite our previous adjustments to the adult population, there was still a problem with an initial generational gap. To address this, we will likely generate additional children with different ages at the start of the game for any clans that fall under a given member limit. As an extra, this should also make such clans more viable.

• Character Respeccing
    • With the multitude of perks that the game offers, it can be difficult to find the character setup that is just right for you. Fortunately, it will soon no longer be required to wait for your heir to take over or to start a new game to try out another character build. Instead, you will be able to change the perks of your characters and clan members as you play.

• Skill experience gains
    • Character development is an important aspect of the game that follows the principle of learning by doing. While this generally works, we feel that some skills don’t yet offer an adequate progression. Fortunately, the aforementioned economy changes should help with trade. Additionally, we have also been working on more tailored adjustments for all combat skills, leadership, roguery and engineering. We look forward to your feedback on this.

• Immersion & Quality of Life
    • There are many adjustments that relate to this category in some way. Below you will find a few of the ones we thought interesting.
    • Additional AI Offers
      • We were quite happy with the reception and impact of AI ransom and peace offers to the player. These new notifications make the world feel more alive and we want to build upon them. For this purpose, we are exploring marriage, mercenary and vassalage offers.
    • Encyclopedia Information
      • The all knowing encyclopedia is not just a challenge to immersion, but also inconsistent with our scouting mechanic. To address this, we are working on similar limitations to the encyclopedia that will create a form of “Fog of War ” for those that are outside the reach of the player or their agents.
    • Party Management Options
      • Clan members can, at times, be a hassle to track down and manage. To address this, we have been exploring new options to send, recall and exchange them.
    • Civilian Scenes
      • Our towns and castles have a range of NPC characters that can partake in numerous activities to give the location life. However, castles, in particular, were still a bit underpopulated. This should be improved in future versions of the game as we increased the population and their use of animation points in a number of settlements.
    • World Map & Associated Visuals
      • Much like scenes, the world map can make or break immersion. We therefore decided to allocate some time towards resolving issues with party teleporting, floating and rotating among a number of other tweaks. Of course, we also always continue to polish the actual map.

• Audio
    • Improved UI sounds
      • We added new sounds all around the UI and revised some existing ones for coherence. To provide an example, you will now be able to hear audio feedback when a persuasion attempt goes awry or pleasant.
    • Horse sound revisions
      • As a constant request, we have been working on improving the audibility of approaching horses and fixed some bugs in the occlusion system that prevented some sounds from being played. This is an ongoing work, and more improvements will arrive as time passes.
      • We improved horse physics sounds to make it more impactful when they die.
    • Ambient upgrades
      • Quad ambiences were another topic in our future plans post. They are a great means to make scenes sound more believable and our work on them is ongoing. A few of the ambients have been updated to Quads, and we fixed some crucial spatialization bugs while we were at it.

• Localization
    • The localization effort also continues. Even though we have now released translations for Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish (Latin American) and Russian that does not mean that we are at the end of their journey. We greatly appreciate all the feedback that we have received on this front and are working with our partners to process it. We are also happy to say that German is close to being shared as well.

A ways ahead

As the attentive reader will surely have noticed, there are some topics that we haven’t covered yet. In our future plans, we spoke about Banner Bearers, Claimant Quests, Sally Outs and Vocalization. These are all areas that we are still pursuing, but they will require some time yet. Once we have made more progress on them and other topics, we will be happy to share further details.

Please keep in mind that the items discussed here are neither all-encompassing nor set in stone, and we will adjust them if the need arises.

Thanks for the update, Duh! I'm very excited and it seems the right path is being prioritized.

May i so humbly ask that taleworlds considers adding bookvendors? Like we had in warband? Sometimes grinding experience for the companions to fill certain roles takes a lot of time (surgeon, steward, engineer etc). If, for example, a vendor had a book on "the art of siege-warfare" or something like that, it would be very immersive to let a companion read it and advance his/her engineering skill!

I know it's probably far down the list of priorities, but if you would even consider it i'd be very happy!

Been awhile since I've checked here, there's been quite a few good changes to the game I think. Notably I love how I'm not seeing entire armies of recruits and battles regularly have elites. I like alot of these changes coming too and armor effectiveness has been a gripe since day 1. But there's still some improvements not mentioned here and would suggest some things -
1. Perks. Most are very underwhelming. Some are good ideas but with very small effects, they should be much more meaningful. Compared to Warband's skills, they don't have a huge impact aside from a notable few, such as the ones that allow you to discard gear for XP and trading perks. The RPG elements of this game are not as rewarding as say Warband's, where every skill has a notable impact. It's also odd why some skills have perks that should belong to entirely different skills. Currently it seems like the game is less of an RPG than Warband, with only a few skills worth investing in until abandoning at a certain point. I'd also like to see some troops have perks if possible.
2. Battle AI. A battle larger than your battle size tends to turn into a moshpit, with both sides not using tactics and just carelessly charging. We also need better and more reactive siege defense, with communication between defenders and strategic retreats. I'm not talking about street fights or your good implementation of keep fights, but moving to choke points and other layers of defense. As for communication, having something like notifications for when ladders are docked and certain walls are taken would help alot. I've also noticed that sometimes an idiot will run towards the gate and try to open it, or a defender will rush the ladders to push them off, ignoring enemies around them.
3. Culture. Should not be static and should change over long periods of time, encouraging generational gameplay. The AI also struggles to maintain towns of a different culture. I like the rebellion system, but it seems like the player is the only one capable of preventing a rebellion. And given the current problem of children inheriting the mother's race without any possibility of choosing the culture to adopt, generational gameplay is doomed to chaos. Allow us to choose what culture our children adopt and have the AI make intelligent, lore-friendly decisions based on their culture. Battanians generally should not be marrying Imperials. Adding to that, culture should have more of an impact on the world, with certain factions being ruthless towards others, like Battanians beheading any Imperial they capture if they're merciless, and vice versa.
4. Companions. Frankly I don't like how they're done at all. I don't mind having some random companions, but everyone randomized with no real character to them is just not fun. They don't refund gear when they die and are mostly a bad investment unless you give them a caravan or have them govern. Given everyone is randomized and new companions are not generated as a campaign goes on, you may never see certain types, like "spice vendors." Bring back Warband companions and their personalities, allow us to make them lords, get married to them, etc.
5. Lords recover too quickly from defeat and ransoms should be 10x more, ideally scaling off their wealth and power. Taking them prisoner still doesn't seem worthwhile as they'll either escape quickly or be ransomed for a day's wages.
6. Speaking of days wages, they should be less frequent if at all possible. I've never been a fan of daily wages. I get that the time is accelerated but it should be every 2 days. Nobody in their right mind would pay soldiers a daily wage. Every two days, however, would be a better simulation of the 120 day years (60) payments and scale better with a weekly wage, which would be 52 payments across 365 days.
7. Might be a bit much to suggest but using the appropriate town siege scene for battles between reinforcing armies, besiegers, and defenders. Having the besiegers stuck between two armies with the defenders coming from the walls the reinforcing army coming from behind them would add a ton of risk and immersion to every siege. It'd also be really fun.

Last edited:
It seems like sort of a no-brainer, but when most of the major features are stable and complete, are there plans to add in a whole load of fluff such as more unique dialogue texts from civilians or unique locations (such as ruins you could explore, or abandoned camps etc.)?

I think some more of things like that would really flesh the game out and breathe a whole lot of life into the world.

@Duh_TaleWorlds Have you guys ever thought about reverting building progress and building levels when an army sacks a Castle/Town. It would seem to me that historically when the sieging army sacks a place its practically destroyed and needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. I feel like this would be an easy thing to implement in the game if it were considered.

Back
Top Bottom