Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

Users who are viewing this thread

Please make performance improvement the top priority, especially for high-end PCs that seem to be the most affected by the optimization issue (especially for big battles with unlimited corpses, in "very high" parameters). This is the only real problem at the moment. The rest is very secondary, by far.

I'd recommend checking out top 20 or so mods in Nexusmods. Will make development easier. There's good ststistics on what community has prioritized for themselves as important parts to be fixed.

But saying that - the list is good.

Good to have a roadmap, however I think A quick and easy thing you could implement without much effort would be to amend things like the perk tree texts letting people know what works and what does not. for example; I spent quite a few hours building a character to be able to use crossbows from horseback, then found out the perk does not work!! wasted playtime in my opinion.

It would take almost no effort for you to release a small patch that adds (not implemented) next to perks that are not functional for example

I'd recommend checking out top 20 or so mods in Nexusmods. Will make development easier. There's good ststistics on what community has prioritized for themselves as important parts to be fixed.

But saying that - the list is good.
I second this it's a really good way to gauge what a fairly decent cross section of the player base want.
Personally the big one for me is fix perks a lot of the joy I get is from growing the character and so getting them working and being able to [plan a character around a concept is key. If you can't/won't fix old perks than at least an indication of which aren't working as UnDeadAnimal suggested.
It is great to see the roadmap and the start of at least some perk trees being implemented.
Thank you for all the hard work going into making this great game.

This list is good for the sake of knowing what are the mods that we will definitely keep for the future, like Revolutions to fix the freaking snowballing madness of the game (fixed my game).

Back
Top Bottom