Love it ty for the communication TW
Sense of depth for snow ?
Warriors of Calradia,
Today we will be sharing some of our current singleplayer and engine related priorities with you.
Since the release of the game, we have been hard at work to improve stability and performance for our players. This will continue to be a top priority for us. Naturally, we are also working on other parts of the game. Below you will find a list of some of these:
- Kingdom & Politics
- A sandbox option that will allow players to create their own kingdom independent of the main storyline.
- Kingdom Decisions for Declaring War and Making Peace.
- Adjustments to Kingdom Policies.
- Character System
- New perks that will likely be added on a per skill basis. You can see the beginning of this in our latest beta version (e1.4.0).
- Skill Progression & Effects Balancing
- Issues and Quests
- Adding New Quests
- Improving the issue creation algorithm so that players are more likely to experience a broad scope of possible issue quests without sacrificing their ties to our ingame world.
- Main Storyline Content
- Execution Consequences
- Map Conversation Improvements
- Hideout Improvements
- Simulation Health
- Kingdom strengths
- Clan resources (Money, Influence, Members)
- Scene Notifications (f.e. executions)
- Bug Fixes
- AI performance optimizations
- Formation system performance optimizations
- Memory management improvements
- Battle formation AI and tactics overhaul
- Siege tower and ladder usage fixes for AI
- Additional fixes on siege battles
- Agent AI combat enhancements
- Improvements to the Order of Battle System
- Improvements to the Order User Interface
- Ranged and mounted training NPCs for the tutorial scene.
- Better support for modders in the sound system.
- Bug Fixes
- Updating existing and creating new scenes
- Updating existing and creating new equipment and other models
- Adding new weapon parts for crafting
- Creating new armor design concepts
- Improving Animations
- Facegen Polish / Improvements
- Conversation Animations Polish
- Improving Game Menu Art
- World Map Improvements
- Overall FPS improvements for big field & siege battles
- GPU optimizations for low end configs
- Fixing spikes throughout the game
- Preparing a new telemetry beta branch that should allow players with complex issues to provide us with additional data that will help us to track down and resolve the underlying problems.
- Replay Editor
- Modding Tools & Documentation
- Refactoring some campaign related classes.
- Savegame cleanup and improvements
- Localization support for dynamic text usage in some languages
Please keep in mind that these priorities are neither all-encompassing nor set in stone. We will adjust them if the need arises.