Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

Users who are viewing this thread

Honestly this is just a small thing but I think would really be a nice touch.

Have Units progressively work better together the higher their tier.

The way I could see this would be units such as T1 Imperial Recruits would rarely ever be in formation or able to hold one and the ambient sounds would just be random mutterings resulting in them actually looking and sounding like a group of untrained people.

Further down the line, by the time they reach Legionary would operate in a well executed formation, able to execute formation changes quicker, hold that formation in battle, and maybe even gain a reasonable stat boost when fighting together. Just as a nice touch you could even add in some really nice sound bites. I know them as "Confirmation Responses" but for the sake of ease, think of the Spartans doing their yells together in the movie 300.

All in all I enjoy seeing this games progression and trust you guys to continue making it a great game... ill still be waiting on unit customization like the My Little Warband mod to be made into a vanilla game mechanic at some point lol >:smile:

Great to see you guys hard at work! good job! I stopped playing a while back only to come back with a fever for Calradia! The way i left it compared to know is day and night in difference.
That being said, how often do you guys update nowadays? It used to be way more frequent, now i feel like a crack addict waiting for the next "Fix" :p

I stopped playing a while back only to come back with a fever for Calradia more cowbell!
christopher-walken-fever.gif

Great to see you guys hard at work! good job! I stopped playing a while back only to come back with a fever for Calradia! The way i left it compared to know is day and night in difference.
That being said, how often do you guys update nowadays? It used to be way more frequent, now i feel like a crack addict waiting for the next "Fix" :p

About monthly, there were riots when updates were more frequent - but not big enough. Now it seems they update less but they have more impact.

I miss talking the tavern keeper to know about jobs from lords and far away cities, i would love to be able to donate money to beggars to help with city prosperity (a tiny bit with a Cooldown)
yeah man, same here... Like, you can talk to the tavern keeper, but as far as I tried, he didn't have anything to say about any of the options...
Those things that you can ask about an aspect of the simulation (economy, faction strategy, wars) were small, but they add so much to the game...
I think it's a combination of little things that will add more life to the game..

yeah man, same here... Like, you can talk to the tavern keeper, but as far as I tried, he didn't have anything to say about any of the options...
Those things that you can ask about an aspect of the simulation (economy, faction strategy, wars) were small, but they add so much to the game...
I think it's a combination of little things that will add more life to the game..

b9y4p1a01gs41.png

Is there plans to allow a player king to be able to hire merc clans without speaking to them personally? The AI Kings don't seem to have to do this - so there's absolutely no reason why the player should have to either.

I don't see why this couldn't be done easily via a tab in the kingdoms menu, or under policies.

Is there plans to allow a player king to be able to hire merc clans without speaking to them personally? The AI Kings don't seem to have to do this - so there's absolutely no reason why the player should have to either.

I don't see why this couldn't be done easily via a tab in the kingdoms menu, or under policies.
Try the Diplomacy mod, you can send messengers to any character for 100 dinar, it will take them max 3 days to get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom