Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

Users who are viewing this thread

Duh has said troops carrying banners in combat are low priority (relative to other features) currently, but definitely on their to-do list. I have a faint memory of someone saying they're actually mostly complete as a feature, but disabled while waiting for another feature to be developed which is related to them.

Duh has said troops carrying banners in combat are low priority (relative to other features) currently, but definitely on their to-do list. I have a faint memory of someone saying they're actually mostly complete as a feature, but disabled while waiting for another feature to be developed which is related to them.
I am still curious which other feature this would be. The only thing that comes to mind for me is a kind of area moral system where units get buffs to moral and perhaps damage while they are near their own banner and when the enemy captures it your units are more likely to run away.

I am still curious which other feature this would be. The only thing that comes to mind for me is a kind of area moral system where units get buffs to moral and perhaps damage while they are near their own banner and when the enemy captures it your units are more likely to run away.
That's what I was guessing too. They probably won't tell us though in case it doesn't work out.

Why would they need to delay banners for this? Add it later.

That's what I was guessing too. They probably won't tell us though in case it doesn't work out.
They said it outright during Gamescom 2020: the order of battle system is getting overhauled.

If I started my own kingdom & it is hardly to afford a clan to join my kingdom in early game, is it possible we can raise new noble clan within our kingdom in the future?

I wish there be any rising new clan in the middle of the clan because if I execute lords/nobles after battles, i will end up no one to fight in the late game... ends up owning my son is a waste because the game is ended.

If I started my own kingdom & it is hardly to afford a clan to join my kingdom in early game, is it possible we can raise new noble clan within our kingdom in the future?

I wish there be any rising new clan in the middle of the clan because if I execute lords/nobles after battles, i will end up no one to fight in the late game... ends up owning my son is a waste because the game is ended.

Not 100% but IIRC, this has been already confirmed and we will be able to raise new noble clans using our companions.

i understand doing that in multiplayer, but single player? really? make it rated R and let me draw my dicks
There were crashes - no, I'm sure they don't care if you desperately want to look at men's genitalia when you're playing single player. Some of the mods on Nexus that let you use whatever banner you want (used to) have more details on what was happening.

There were crashes - no, I'm sure they don't care if you desperately want to look at men's genitalia when you're playing single player. Some of the mods on Nexus that let you use whatever banner you want (used to) have more details on what was happening.
Because people pasted an invalid input into the game. It would cause a crash every time.

Is the pre-placement of troops before battle still planned? I can't see it on the list unless it falls under "order of battle". Another feature that was promised but we haven't heard anything about in ages.

Is the pre-placement of troops before battle still planned? I can't see it on the list unless it falls under "order of battle". Another feature that was promised but we haven't heard anything about in ages.
"Order of Battle" could be the pre-placement feature.
Duh confirmed here that banners implementation is still pending... awaiting for "Order of Battle" to be finished.

"Order of Battle" could be the pre-placement feature.
Duh confirmed here that banners implementation is still pending... awaiting for "Order of Battle" to be finished.
I did consider that, which is why I mentioned it - but if that's the case its an odd label instead of something clear like "pre-battle troop placement". Maybe "Order of Battle" refers to something larger, and the pre-battle troop placement is considered part of that larger parcel of features.

I did consider that, which is why I mentioned it - but if that's the case its an odd label instead of something clear like "pre-battle troop placement". Maybe "Order of Battle" refers to something larger, and the pre-battle troop placement is considered part of that larger parcel of features.
Could be nice indeed.
Need to wait for 1.6.3 at earliest though...

Just a thought that Banner from the title is the banner from the lore ( the one in the main menu ), it's already in the game if we agree the main quest is on it's final state.

Back
Top Bottom