Good to hear. However, I don't understand why TaleWorlds doesn't just incorporate some of the more popular mods into the core game. Mods like Cultured Start allow players to customize their play throughs and give the game longevity and appeal since every game can be different. TaleWorlds is doing a great job updating the game and fixing bugs, but TL seems to move at a snail's pace when it comes to adopting mods that people become dependant on to play. Some of the mods on the Nexus (like the one where you can interact and help raided villages) should have been part of the game right out of the box. There are a lot of really good game concepts introduced by modders that enrich the game that TL should be looking at to implement into the core game.Warriors of Calradia,
It is time to share another update on some of our current singleplayer and engine related priorities with you.
Just like before, stability and performance will continue to be a top priority for us. Beyond that, you will find some of our other goals listed below. Please note that this includes both broad and specific, as well as, shorter and longer term priorities.
- Kingdom & Politics
- Improvements to Kingdom Decisions
- Improvements to Rebellions & Kingdomless Clans
- Character System
- We will continue to fix and balance perks.
- Skill Progression & Effects Balancing
- Revisiting Cultural Bonuses
- Issues and Quests
- Adding New Quests
- Further Improvements to the Issue Creation Algorithm
- Main Storyline Content
- Scene Notifications
- Player Clan Party AI directives
- Army & Party AI Improvements
- Crafting Improvements
- Simulation Health
- Balancing Security and Loyalty
- Improving the Auto-Resolution of Battles
- Pillaging Effects & Rebellion Dynamics
- Captivity Balance & Player Choice
- Sandbox Mode
- Game Difficulty Tweaks
- Ironman Mode
- Adjustments to Death & Inheritance
Combat, Cameras, Animations & More
- Lord’s Hall Fight
- Prison Break
- Performance improvements and optimizations for combat.
- Siege AI & Formation Improvements
- Spear Bracing
- AI Implementation
- Friendly Fire adjustments for Horses
- Accuracy adjustments for ranged weapons (especially crossbows) when moving
- Improvements to the Order of Battle system.
- Improvements to the way the world map interacts with field battles
- Sally Out Mission Implementation
- Player Movement Animation Improvements
- Board Game Improvements
- Facegen Polish / Improvements
- New music for taverns.
- New ambient sounds for settlement menus.
- Sound occlusion
- Crafting UI Improvements
- Clan and Kingdom screen Improvements
- Significant Performance & Usability Improvements
- Gamepad usability improvements
- Adding new scenes and improving existing ones.
- Towns, Castles & Villages
- Field Battles
- Weapon scabbards improvements.
- Additional new armor and costumes.
- New tavern illustrations.
- New music instruments
- Improvements to existing assets.
- Fixing crashes and bugs for the stable & beta versions.
- Performance & smoother gameplay improvements.
- Terrain performance improvements for the World Map.
- Replay Editor
- Modding tools bug fixes & improvements based on user feedback.
- Modding tools documentation improvements.
- Localization related work
Please keep in mind that these priorities are neither all-encompassing nor set in stone, and we will adjust them if the need arises.