Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine II

Users who are viewing this thread

yep...its me and the boiiis spending an arabian night in our favorit tavern " the hipless belly dancer" and my boy there you can tell he is a megician..i dident knew there is magic and such in bannerlord..cus ma boiii there is doing the good old "look my bumchicks float! i am a magical jini!"

good times.....(dear dev, if you see this please do something about my floating bud..its contagious everyone floats!)

Has there been any thought about instead of a lord or (mercenary) warlord career
i do miss making the mecenary path a lil smoother by making it easier to switch and fulfill your contract and more pay if u take more risk
a bandit / crime syndicate / robin hood career path?
with owning the cities underworld been giving more options and maybe assassinations' missions or prison breaks
and eventually starting your own bandit hideout which u can upgrade

It's good that the overall list is more or less addressed and mentioned features are added or being added to the game.

It's been some time.

Any chance for providing a current and/or future list of plans, @Duh_TaleWorlds ?

Thanks

It's good that the overall list is more or less addressed and mentioned features are added or being added to the game.

It's been some time.

Any chance for providing a current and/or future list of plans, @Duh_TaleWorlds ?

Thanks
They post a new list when they finish the work with the current one, probably when 1.6.0 is out all the stuff in this list will be done and a new one may come

Please keep in mind that these priorities are neither all-encompassing nor set in stone, and we will adjust them if the need arises.
there is much hope that this isn't the last of it

Back
Top Bottom