Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine II

Users who are viewing this thread

This all sounds great. I really like the education addition and the fact you're adding cut scenes and animations.
Since you can do that, why not doing some improvements to marriage and having an actual event to take place with a cutscene just like you're doing it with education?
I really like rebellions, can we expect more dialog with lords parting from this? Actual conflicts inside the kingdoms?
The scene notifications refer to what you know from executions, for instance. We do intend to expand that to other significant events. Education will be different from that though. Rebellions are settlement oriented and will give more weight to factors such as security and loyalty.

@Duh_TaleWorlds does this mean we will have to fight for someone's hand like in the previous game?
Will there be any bandit armies that led by Bandit lords?
These are currently not planned.

The scene notifications refer to what you know from executions, for instance. We do intend to expand that to other significant events. Education will be different from that though. Rebellions are settlement oriented and will give more weight to factors such as security and loyalty.

Thanks for the info

Thanks for answering, even though, im very sad to hear duels for hands are not a thing anymore, they spiced up the dating deal

I am looking forward to being able to tell the party leader in my clan on what to do. Right now I think they just join the nearest army. Being able to send messages as well as receive messages would be great too.

Oh, is the caravan broken? I have a Spicevendor running a caravan for me but it doesn't seem to make much money if any at all. Is there a way to check to see how much they are making or what they're selling?

I am looking forward to being able to tell the party leader in my clan on what to do. Right now I think they just join the nearest army. Being able to send messages as well as receive messages would be great too.

Oh, is the caravan broken? I have a Spicevendor running a caravan for me but it doesn't seem to make much money if any at all. Is there a way to check to see how much they are making or what they're selling?
No best plan send the companion who is the biggest ***** when you raid a village to raid a village deep in enemy territory now not only are they doing something they dont like they are also gonna get taken pridoner take that ***** thats why you dont mess with me.

• Improving the Auto-Resolution of Battles Improving the Auto-Resolution of Battles Improving the Auto-Resolution of Battles
Please god yes -this is the entire game for me. If the AI battle results are to obfuscate common sense ie Cavalry getting a bonus in a siege -it makes the worlds outside the player totally unbelievable thereby uninteresting

Marriage in this game:

Hi:
Hey:
76%,85%, 90%,
Here's 10 horses...........

We are married!!

I don't think I have seen anything so bland and uninspired in all my years of video gaming.

Marriage in this game:

Hi:
Hey:
76%,85%, 90%,

We are married!!

I don't think I have seen anything so bland and uninspired in all my years of video gaming.
Wait so you dont sell your daughter for a crossbow or if you're khuzait 2 steppe horses

@Duh_TaleWorlds could you please lift the veil on one question - are the things like assassinations planned? I mean, do the team actually plan to implement assassinations at all at some point of development?

And also the ability to take control over the back alleys in towns, like it was shown in of the early gameplay versions? I hope you haven't changed your mind about implementing this feature, have you? :grin:

@Duh_TaleWorlds could you please lift the veil on one question - are the things like assassinations planned? I mean, do the team actually plan to implement assassinations at all at some point of development?

And also the ability to take control over the back alleys in towns, like it was shown in of the early gameplay versions? I hope you haven't changed your mind about implementing this feature, have you? :grin:
Hmm i will just give my take from what we saw in the newest video it is clear they are holding off roguery which i assume will be the last to be done so and that would be at around early 2021 so mabye when they do the perk tree since there is no reason to be a criminal if the criminal skill isnt working

Marriage in this game:

Hi:
Hey:
76%,85%, 90%,

We are married!!

It makes sense actually, it makes sense in theory. In practice, you can marry a lord just because you have good charming skills, without prestige / guaranteed money etc.

Armağan's answer to this question was 'no'. That was before the early access release though.

Yess TW! YEEEES! you see this is what i like knowing what they will be working on. i dont need specific dates of release i know things take time! this is guuud! Now it would like to know how much of a priority is developing NPCs behavior based on their personalities. is this a priority, will it ever be worked on?

NPC marriage will happen. That is more of a bug fix though.
pay no attention to teh dumbass that you are responding to. we all know you guys are working hard on this game. i doint always agree with your decisions sometimes i dont like the priorities you work with but i know this is hard work and i know that you guys have been really responsive and working really hard to give us a great M&B experience! thanks! simple question will you guys implement borders between countries and between fiefs?

Back
Top Bottom