Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine II

Users who are viewing this thread

This all sounds great. I really like the education addition and the fact you're adding cut scenes and animations.
Since you can do that, why not doing some improvements to marriage and having an actual event to take place with a cutscene just like you're doing it with education?
I really like rebellions, can we expect more dialog with lords parting from this? Actual conflicts inside the kingdoms?

this all is pure gold, can't wait to see those things implemented in the game :smile:

would also love a command to switch between polearms/sidearms/blunt

NPC marriage will happen. That is more of a bug fix though.
What about me being able to hand off my sister/brother to marry politically to another clan? Political marriages?

This all sounds great. I really like the education addition and the fact you're adding cut scenes and animations.
Since you can do that, why not doing some improvements to marriage and having an actual event to take place with a cutscene just like you're doing it with education?
I really like rebellions, can we expect more dialog with lords parting from this? Actual conflicts inside the kingdoms?
This reminds me of the Separatism Mod. Loved that thing.

Thanks for the update. Plans look amazing! For me the rebellions are still the important feature of all, so that we can play the game forever, instead of start new, everytime the world is ruled complete by one kingdom. So like crusader kings. Look really forward to this
Reminds me of the Separatism mod for earlier BL 2 versions. Loved that mod. Doesn't work past 1.2 or something though.

So you plan to add a feature that disables death and aging instead of adding npc marriage to create actual simulation. Hah. I guess the latter is too much, after all you haven't been able to add ANYTHING for the past half a year, only fixes and more fixes for a broken game, so expecting you to add 0-1 binary difficulty feature is asking for too much, even though creating a dynasty was something that you advertised!

I feel scammed and I feel deep regret for purchasing your product. In all honesty, after having observed your development in the past 6 months, I don't even believe you have the ability to give this game a justice. I simply doubt your coding ability. This is worse than Bethesda!

And yes, go ahead and ban me and delete this negative-unwelcome-post. That is NOT gonna stop me from telling everyone I know about the experience called TALEWORLDS.
Is this one of the chad refunders? Lol, kind of overreacting dude, even though I'm glad you bring the NPC marriage issue, thankfully they're fixing it, this will make the game more dynamic.

@Duh_TaleWorlds does this mean we will have to fight for someone's hand like in the previous game? I would like to see that happening

Thanks for the update!

I'm really happy to hear that prisoner rescue missions are making a comeback from Warband, though it's a bit disappointing that we still haven't gotten confirmation that feasts, talking companions, strategic lord dialogue, deserters, manhunters, escape in civilian outfit, political quests, courtship depth, lord duels, books, noble background, red hair, bread, sword sisters, and siege street/keep battles are returning, after being left behind in Warband and not yet replicated in Bannerlord. I know this is a *priority* list rather than a list of everything you're doing, but considering this is just implementing fairly basic stuff from the last game, a simple "yes" would suffice.

At any rate it's still good to finally know that Taleworlds has committed to some goals and is working on some great-sounding features!

Last edited:
Thanks for the update!

I'm really happy to hear that prisoner rescue missions are making a comeback from Warband, though it's a bit disappointing that we still haven't gotten confirmation that feasts, talking companions, strategic lord dialogue, deserters, manhunters, escape in civilian outfit, political quests, courtship depth, lord duels, books, noble background, red hair, bread, sword sisters, and siege street/keep battles are returning, after being left behind in Warband and not yet replicated in Bannerlord. I know this is a *priority* list rather than a list of everything you're doing, but considering this is just implementing fairly basic stuff from the last game, a simple "yes" would suffice.

At any rate it's still good to finally know that Taleworlds has committed to some goals and is working on some great-sounding features!
I want to know about all of those too, every single one of those was fun and was part of the gameplay, I don't recall having an answer on why any of these isn't present in the game, are they planned for the future? Can we have some sort of answer on this?

I want to know about all of those too
Me three, the current list posted is promising, but to be honest I wish they'd drop stability as a priority and focus on adding features/content creation. Feels like they've still got so much stuff to add but to me it seems really hard for them to do (I'm no programmer or software developer) because they're always trying to stabilize every patch.

Me three, the current list posted is promising, but to be honest I wish they'd drop stability as a priority and focus on adding features/content creation. Feels like they've still got so much stuff to add but to me it seems really hard for them to do (I'm no programmer or software developer) because they're always trying to stabilize every patch.
Yeah, I actually appreciate this statement quite a bit, I just think we can have some info on those very missed features

Great work as always guys! Something I want to request is the item chance in towns and in loot after battles, I almost never see high tier items anymore.
+1.
Loot has become boring and it should be the opposite. Maybe place like 50 more unique/higher tier items that bounce around from Lord to Lord and a few bandit parties

Oh god I am too excited with these news. Just please take in mind to do not make AI dumber in order to increase performance.

Thanks for this great game and for the information. I love you TW!

Thanks for the update!

Would love to see all those things return in some form, but I think the strategic lord dialogue should be a near-top priority. I really think it added depth to the game, added value to the whole renown/reputation/standing system and added depth to gameplay as a vassal. Even things like asking where lords are and requiring you to track them down was immersive. I know that part somewhat exists in Bannerlord (encyclopedia has their last known location), but it just doesn't quite feel the same.

Deserters and manhunters in some form should be higher priority too. Maybe they could work it into kingdom roles for vassals. You could give priority "focuses" to the lords. Like a lord given the role of manhunter/sheriff would prioritize a smaller, faster party and would patrol around either their given fiefs, designated fiefs, or the entire kingdom looking for looters, deserters, and bandits. The "focus" idea could be expanded to other things too that would give you a little more strategic campaign control over your kingdom

Back
Top Bottom