Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok so, I talked to the team and here is how it is gonna go.

We are going to release another post soon, similar to the original post of this thread, detailing plans for this month and what is being worked on. We will be making those posts probably once every month, no promises but that is the intention.
I will be in the threads to discuss and answer questions.

How does that sound?
that sounds like exactly what we want since beta.
thanks

The Bannerlord Multiplayer experience is awesome. Keep up the good work. It must be sometimes discouraging for the dev team to read all this hate. I like also the solution with two perks. There are so many combinations possible. It is a great comprise between a stiff class-system, like you can see in other multiplayer games, and warband, where you pick every single armor piece.

The Bannerlord Multiplayer experience is awesome. Keep up the good work. It must be sometimes discouraging for the dev team to read all this hate. I like also the solution with two perks. There are so many combinations possible. It is a great comprise between a stiff class-system, like you can see in other multiplayer games, and warband, where you pick every single armor piece.

Literally nobody wants the perk system, with one perk, two perks, or thirty. The hate is rightfully there because taleworlds keeps plowing forward with this widely unpopular class system that the playerbase has been complaining about for the past two years since it was announced along with the replacement of battle with skirmish. Just as taleworlds is free to not give us the item system we want, we're free to give them hate about it until they change it if ever

I like also the solution with two perks.
It is a great comprise between a stiff class-system, like you can see in other multiplayer games, and warband, where you pick every single armor piece.
I appreciate your encouraging words to the devs, and i join them !

Anyways, this particular sentence to me sounded like:
"The house arrest is a great compromise between jail, where you usually end up when convicted, and complete freedom, like all the free people live."
:smile:

We are going to release another post soon, similar to the original post of this thread, detailing plans for this month and what is being worked on. We will be making those posts probably once every month, no promises but that is the intention.

How does that sound?

:party:

Thank you, for your efforts and for putting up with our constant bickering

How does that sound?

First of all thank you A TON, for responding to my request so swiftly. Since this has happened in the past and the conversation proved fruitless, I'd like to suggest that you can give some insight on certain things. I obviously cannot tell you or the team to spill the beans on everything we want, but in my opinion, since this is a big step in communcation, I believe I talk for everyone when I request insight on the following aspects:

1) Combat plans, even if rough concept
2) Classes, its very evident that a huge amount of players dislike classes but its the backbone of the game, what is being planned?
3) Custom servers
4) Specific items balance like glaive, throwing weapons, archery

This is not a ''I DEMAND'' post, this is merely a suggestion to avoid future sh*tstorms.

just my 2 cents.

How does that sound?

Thankyou for taking our concerns into consideration, this is a great step forward.

How does that sound?
Thank you that would be great right now it feels so vague on when everything is happening. Like i seriously don't know if the next update is going to be in a week or in a month so having a plan per month would be really nice.

How does that sound?
Sounds Great!

I typically spend most of the time sorting through this forum just to find actual dev comments and not the same 3 complaints

How does that sound?
? I guess miracles do happen.

All hail AVRC !

Honestly I am looking forward to that but this thread also started out great.

Maybe we need one or two more stricktly moderated threads where OT and repetition is heavy reduced.

Topics like communication, the class-system, the lack of playerbase or unstable servers find their way to all big multiplayer discussions at some point.

I am not saying it's wrong but it sometimes is out of place and can misguide an otherwise great discussion.

(and yes I am from no-fun-strickt-work-work-Germany)

How does that sound?
Hi AVRC, that sounds great, thank you!

Basically guys stop being grateful for their responding, "yeyeye, we do soon something". Any update after 3 weeks, big mp patch coming soon. Uninstalled this ****.

Just so we're clear, we are talking about a mini wishes roadmap of yours for BOTH MP and SP in one same thread, right?

Thank you! @AVRC, I also want to point out that changes to combat are relevant for both SP and MP. SP players are just not as vocal about it because there is more going on in SP. I do think that a communication post such as the one you talk of would be great.

Back
Top Bottom