Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Users who are viewing this thread

If the community feels like issues and problems have not been properly addressed and the dev team haven't got a time frame for adequate responses then you need someone active in the community every single day.

Most devs have multiple of these, call them Community Managers, Player Representatives whatever, I don't know whose responsible for what nor the circumstances, all I know is since I've been actively looking on these forums for the last month, I haven't seen an official development member whose active on the daily, the best is every 3 or so days with restrictions on what they can say.

We can understand if sudden demand has left you time short, but if you've really sold 5 million copies then employing extra community staff and looping them into meetings shouldn't be a problem. It should be a designated priority.

I've seen other EA's release "Concept Packs", which are basically things currently in development but not confirmed. The community discusses and rates these packs, which gives the developers good insight through their community representatives on what players will like.

Once again, requires someone putting the pack together and writing it, but hiring a community representative to do so weekly shouldn't be an issue and should be of great priority to bring community communication back on track. Otherwise this will just continue to degenerate into toxic bickering and passive-aggressive statements due to a rising animosity between the players and the development team.

This is not healthy for community growth nor individual satisfaction, I struggle to believe any kind of community growth will occur until this critical communication issue above all else is addressed. This needs to be your top priority, I really cannot stress this more than enough.

Last edited:
I am busy right now, I will get back to this tomorrow.

I am very glad that you will look at my post tomorrow. And hopefully, decide to share on what is being planned on 1) Combat, 2) Class system as a whole 3) archery / cav / infantry details and what the leveling does.

I will ask the cliche question about servers because they are obviously coming but with the constant change of game versions I know its not worth it right now. Regardless, custom servers should be a top priority and should be ready to drop as long as the game reaches the long-term stability.

I said it before and said it again. Disclaim that everything you plan to share, if any are concepts. But let us know what is being tested, how issues are being tackled and how problems are PLANNED to get addressed even if if those solutions are not final. Realise that multiplayer games live on community. If you plan to develop it in the black and without community input other than testing which could provide critical, it wouild require an insane amount of time to fix, which is not something that the game has considering the very low population. Lastly, an inside look one the 1-life mode would be appreciated. Because in all honesty, if your plans prove to not be good and it's not enjoyable I foresee the death of the game regarding the pure PvP population. Thanks.

I am very glad that you will look at my post tomorrow. And hopefully, decide to share on what is being planned on 1) Combat, 2) Class system as a whole 3) archery / cav / infantry details and what the leveling does.

I will ask the cliche question about servers because they are obviously coming but with the constant change of game versions I know its not worth it right now. Regardless, custom servers should be a top priority and should be ready to drop as long as the game reaches the long-term stability.

I said it before and said it again. Disclaim that everything you plan to share, if any are concepts. But let us know what is being tested, how issues are being tackled and how problems are PLANNED to get addressed even if if those solutions are not final. Realise that multiplayer games live on community. If you plan to develop it in the black and without community input other than testing which could provide critical, it wouild require an insane amount of time to fix, which is not something that the game has considering the very low population. Lastly, an inside look one the 1-life mode would be appreciated. Because in all honesty, if your plans prove to not be good and it's not enjoyable I foresee the death of the game regarding the pure PvP population. Thanks.
Would rather know or get a sneak peak on the next upcoming changes, to see as well if the most pressing issues are getting fixed concerning balance.

Leveling does nothing and will get a reset, once released. (maybe?) AVRC is the balance guy, for servers and combat you need to ask the server guy or the combat guy btw.

You are wrong!

We actually made the Arrow models 3 pixels longer. It is going to be game-changing!
thanks for the hard work!!!

balanced.png

I love the balance you guys making since beta maybe its time to address that **** too maybe increase the pixel count on the number 3 to 8.
8 have more pixels than 3 right? This should doubles the pixel amount on it !!!! :poop::poop:

Last edited:
Would rather know or get a sneak peak on the next upcoming changes, to see as well if the most pressing issues are getting fixed concerning balance.

Leveling does nothing and will get a reset, once released. (maybe?) AVRC is the balance guy, for servers and combat you need to ask the server guy or the combat guy btw.

I believe getting insight on more broad planning is better for long-term. Next patch changes are inevitable and we will get them soon, we might like them or not. But discussing the future would be more beneficial, in my opinion. I certainly hope levels do not get reset, it's way too grindy already, would not like to do it over again. I am level 69 (nice) now.

I'd like to submit my question for AVRC's Q&A tomorrow:
First Person Perspective players are at a disadvantage in MP- are the problems regularly cited in all the 'first person' threads being addressed?

the ability to swing my spear when "un-shielded"
why remove this feature from normal spears?
it's a thrust weapon i know, but also a harassing weapon and deserves some feinting

Menavlion: are too slow and are available in 1 faction only
+1 for this question.

All according to plan
the grand desing man.

@AVRC

and i will add something on to the perk system
as you guys introduced perk system because of low iq idiots who can not pick his equipment like in sp or too idiot to understand how basic it was.
and thats the system why we have not good solution for battle, duel or not even for siege and tdm
and if you gonna say how the old system could worked with captain mode i will reffer wfas here since the captain mode was offically annonced there first.
Neue-Bitmap.png
you could easly improve that system for bannerlord but as a grand desing of choise we have skin/perk system for grand desing purposes (for me skin selling etc. change my mind please if im wrong. :unsure:( like why we have a global armor value.****ing warrider/way of the sword from 2005 haves different armor values for body parts. why the armor is skin not a armor actually like in singleplayer )

whatever, i will continue on what we got and i know it will never gonna change to the old system offically.
So perks lets think about it and why some perks are useless or not used properly and why it feels like limiting player of customization option
before second perk was introduced i made a small mod for second perk because just 1 perk was feeling like insult to the game and second test perk was removed from the game ui to hidden it and Im pretty sure you guys not even planning to intruduce it for ea realase if not why hidding it from the ui.So that thing maybe accelerated your progression about it and you guys made totaly joke publish of second perks.I remember having 20 javelins or more for the sturgian brigand or double bow, spear spawns etc etc.Im saying that because you are saying that we are making lots of tests etc because of that mp updates comes slowly and Im sorry but how can i trust that you guys making simple mistakes that could easly be seen if you guys were making proper testing before publishing it.

Im adding here a video from my old mod how could a proper 2 perk system could work.that i made in 2-3 hours.(i know its not perfect but you could understand my point if you watched it.

so you will see as 1. perks you have supportive options like improved armor, having better shield, having a shield, having a throwing weapon, spear, more arrows, better horse, having armor on your horse etc.
as 2. perks you have main weapon choises like axe, sword, mace. as an archer longbow fasbow or and normal bow. etc

now think about it as a player who plays sturgian infantry in whatever gamemode he plays.
enemy team has no cav and he will never gonna use that spear in combat and he wants to be tanky and picks improved heavy armor perk.But he loves using sword but he is punished because of picking heavy armor perk and he feels limited and must find a sword in ground or have to play with that axe.
Same can be said for Imperial infantrymen too he loves using his axe or mace but with that he cant uses with improved armor perk.or he cant make proper choise what he wants.
more example, enemy team plays khuazit and they all picks low armored infantry troops with shield.and our imperial infantry guy wants his axe and improved armor perk to choose and he doesnt want a spear to pick.

more examples can be given how you guys making bad decisions on perks.
Perks system is limiting player options and with bad perk decisions limits the player more and this makes no sense to the player and he gets frustated about it.

and you will solve some of the problems like everyone having throwing weapons etc.You have to give player proper freedom of choosing their gears and proper punishments for having some items.So he feels not so limited.

Last edited:
Ok so, I talked to the team and here is how it is gonna go.

We are going to release another post soon, similar to the original post of this thread, detailing plans for this month and what is being worked on. We will be making those posts probably once every month, no promises but that is the intention.
I will be in the threads to discuss and answer questions.

How does that sound?

We are going to release another post soon, similar to the original post of this thread, detailing plans for this month and what is being worked on. We will be making those posts probably once every month, no promises but that is the intention.

How does that sound?
Nice.

How does that sound?

That actually sounds good.

Sounds like a good step towards "coffee stain" kind of approach to communication, which is very good!

You personally might be the only one to "suffer" from that thread, being on the first line of fire and all, and i thank you for that in advance! :fruity:

Hopefully this is the first step in creating the new and improved "TaleWorlds" kind of approach to communication :party:
quid pro quo

Last edited:

How does that sound?

Sounds like exactly what we want.

How does that sound?

Sounds good, but board with roadmap is more clear and easier to follow then posts.
Just an example:

Back
Top Bottom