Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Users who are viewing this thread

"you are only hiring from Turkey," like I'm an employee. :lol:

I talk to one of their German employees (Duh) on an almost daily basis. He was hired less than 2 years ago. You're just factually wrong.
You are a mod, look at the post reply from Marda to me during the closed beta. I did not post very much and it was the only reply I have ever gotten from anyone associated with TW. It's like you just ignored what I just said, lol....

You are a mod, look at the post reply from Marda to me during the closed beta. I did not post very much and it was the only reply I have ever gotten from anyone associated with TW. It's like you just ignored what I just said, lol....

Haru you are an idiot, there are many non-turkish devs in TW and have been for many years. The animator himself was with cpt lust at 2016 presentation and if i remember correctly he was a swede. The majority of TW is turkish because not everyone wants to leave their country to go and work on video games in other countries. stop posting idiotic ****.

I think that he got some valid points, the selfmade engine is probably a bigger issue regarding their talent pool.

This has nothing to do with MP balance or the thread in general. Its probably better to keep it focused on that, since we are getting alot of new changes at the moment and constructive feedback is really important at this point in development.

Last edited:
So true. Games already more dead than warband

We have established that the game suffers from low population, repeating it over and over will only demoralize development, they already know. Let's wait to see what changes cometo classes and combat for now without repeating the same thing over and over. But the changes better be huge.

We have established that the game suffers from low population, repeating it over and over will only demoralize development, they already know. Let's wait to see what changes cometo classes and combat for now without repeating the same thing over and over. But the changes better be huge.
Thing is, games, and especially MP games peak on their release. You don't get more population as time goes on(big exception being No Man's Sky). The only significant population spike that may happen is when the game goes from EA to full release if it's advertised.

Marko is correct, we had a chance to have some new faces around here, and it's been blown. Even most of the old faces are moving on/going back to warband, having waited all this time for a game that isn't exactly what they hoped it would be.

I dont disagree with anyone, I play the game currently but I seriously considering of uninstalling and moving back to warband. I have about 300 hours on bannerlord (purely multiplayer) and for me the game becomes unplayable day by day mainly on 3 factors:

1) Customization, or its lack of.
2) Low population puts me against 6 stacks all the time and its not enjoyable.
3) RNG combhat makes it impossible to have any individual skill that has an impact against any competent player group since units take 6-7 hits to die, landing perfect hits in 1vx is impossible anyway with the hitstop/glance crap.

That said, I think we should wait for the changes that are mentioned to be in the works and not repeating things over and over, especially when they have mentioned in this thread countless times. If they make it good, they still need to put out multiplayer trailers to attract players though, the game has had 0 marketing towards MP.

Thank you for your feedback, although I can not weigh in too much related to combat at the moment, I will comment on the other features
Hey, could you tell us a secret - who can write anything about "combat"? You spoke about cav changes "but I can't Say nothing more", so why can't you spoke about others?
You got tons of feedback to make combat better, but you didn't do any significant change, we are talking about multiplayer where these players would like to play this game, but if you piss on them and give them replies like reddit's or "okay, we will stay with our class system, we didn't read your feedback lol" ,playerbase won't grow up. No offence, but I saw your ingame skill and if other guys have the same level, maybe they don't feel that combat is just bad or can't agree with some faults done by dev team.
Clock is ticking. I forgot to add - people bought this game because of Warband, not because you are some kind of Turkish Apple.

Last edited:
Thing is, games, and especially MP games peak on their release. You don't get more population as time goes on(big exception being No Man's Sky). The only significant population spike that may happen is when the game goes from EA to full release if it's advertised.

While this is true to some extent, it's also possible to slowly grow the core playerbase. See Rainbow 6 Siege for such a success.

For that to happen though, continual care and attention needs to be paid towards the improvement of the game and addition of content. To compare to R6 again, upon release communication was scant from the developers (indeed, "forwarded to the team" became a meme as the only response from the community managers - sound familiar?) Eventually though, the devs came back with steady improvements and some much requested additions, within a year the game had grown substantially.

It sounds like TW are aiming for this kind of approach, but it remains to be seen how lucky or well executed R6 was (or just how many resources were thrown at it).

@AVRC Any chance that we get a differention between the classes in Siege, Skirmish and Captain?

I think it is a problem that all modes use the same classes and it causes redundancies.

While there is hardly any reason to play light archers in Skirmish due to the similiarities to heavy archers, that's different in Captain where you unit sizes can have a big impact depending on the matchup.

@AVRC Any chance that we get a differention between the classes in Siege, Skirmish and Captain?

I think it is a problem that all modes use the same classes and it causes redundancies.

While there is hardly any reason to play light archers in Skirmish due to the similiarities to heavy archers, that's different in Captain where you unit sizes can have a big impact depending on the matchup.
light archers suck in cpt aswell

light archers suck in cpt aswell
Really?
Well tbh I didn't play Captain for a looooong time. Be that as it may.
Some classes like shockinfantry still have more use in Captain than in Skirmish. Another past example may be peasants.
For a time in the Beta, they were better shocktroops than Vlandian Voulgier's but that didn't change the fact, that they were hardly ever seen in Skirmish.

All I am trying to say is, that both / all modes would gain something from mode-specif classes rather then one size-fits-all.
TW even changed the health of shields depending on the game mode in the past, as they were either too strong or too weak.

Back
Top Bottom