Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Most of the players complaining about the combat system are already the top players of this game.
ive played the series since 2012 and was in the Beta since September and they need to work on servers first, also I was a competitive player in the last game and trust me I used to hate this system but it is slowly becoming playable. But when my ping went from 84 to 94+ in one week and stays up there constantly, that is what triggers me, not the combat. In regards to the features of the game we need something that clans can play together with more than just 6 of their members

ive played the series since 2012 and was in the Beta since September and they need to work on servers first, also I was a competitive player in the last game and trust me I used to hate this system but it is slowly becoming playable. But when my ping went from 84 to 94+ in one week and stays up there constantly, that is what triggers me, not the combat. In regards to the features of the game we need something that clans can play together with more than just 6 of their members

NW is not that different from bannerlord anyway, limited controls and classes. It's cool you are enjoying the game I hope you continue to do so but it doesn't negate the point that was made. Majority of top warband players I speak to think negatively of the state of combat (and classes and battle)

NW is not that different from bannerlord anyway, limited controls and classes. It's cool you are enjoying the game I hope you continue to do so but it doesn't negate the point that was made. Majority of top warband players I speak to think negatively of the state of combat (and classes and battle)
at least we didnt have classes that give default wins (1 class ftw)

Thank you! Not playing multiplayer but happy to hear what the Devs are up to in the multiplayer corner! Communication is always appreciated
Is there any chance we'll get a similar post for the single player crowd?

Unfortunately I wouldn't know it until it is decided. The issue with servers on OCE is that our main provider doesn't provide servers close enough so we had to rent servers from another provider. Our server infrastructure allows increasing number of servers by demand so we can always have a server ready for players but we cannot currently do that on OCE servers since the same tools are not available. If we wanted to allow matchmaking on those servers, it would get quite slow on peak times. I don't know what is the plan regarding that, I am sorry.

Thank you for shedding some light on the matter, the lack of transparency was frustrating, we just want to know whats happening. Majority of the OCE community is not even playing the game anymore and just waiting patiently for OCE matchmaking servers, doing anything to waste time until that day arrives, please don't think our region is no longer needed since the current low player count. As soon as we get Skirmish it'll be flooded with many, many clans and players all excited to play something competitive. TDM/Siege/SEA Skirmish is just not a satisfying multiplayer experience for most of us. We appreciate all the hard work you're putting into the game, and happy to see multiplayer get some love.

any statements or news on SA servers?
i guess we are in the same spot of OCE, your main provider does not provide a close enough server?

OK, a good start. Might've taken a very long while, but we're here now at least.

It should be said that none of the issues that I actually care about/prioritize at this point have been mentioned. The combat system has been in limbo since the beginning and is still poorly designed/executed. The class system is still bland, boring, extremely restrictive, and very poorly balanced. To me the problems you listed in the OP are secondary (except maybe the game crashes), because unless the game is balanced and fun, everything else is somewhat irrelevant, especially as player counts are dropping as quickly as they are.

Next up, we want to inform you that the anti-cheat integration will go live soon and be implemented on all servers.
I am assuming this is the Battle-eye system, which if I am correct: will this be forced to be used in custom servers, whenever they are released? I refuse to install spyware on my computer, so I won't be playing if I'm forced to have all my data spied on and sent back to a third party.

edit: just read the other post on this issue. ****.

OK, a good start. Might've taken a very long while, but we're here now at least.

It should be said that none of the issues that I actually care about/prioritize at this point have been mentioned. The combat system has been in limbo since the beginning and is still poorly designed/executed. The class system is still bland, boring, extremely restrictive, and very poorly balanced. To me the problems you listed in the OP are secondary (except maybe the game crashes), because unless the game is balanced and fun, everything else is somewhat irrelevant, especially as player counts are dropping as quickly as they are.

I am assuming this is the Battle-eye system, which if I am correct: will this be forced to be used in custom servers, whenever they are released? I refuse to install spyware on my computer, so I won't be playing if I'm forced to have all my data spied on and sent back to a third party.

edit: just read the other post on this issue. ****.
Dont even need anti cheat, playerbase isnt large enough to let them slip through.

Unfortunately I wouldn't know it until it is decided. The issue with servers on OCE is that our main provider doesn't provide servers close enough so we had to rent servers from another provider. Our server infrastructure allows increasing number of servers by demand so we can always have a server ready for players but we cannot currently do that on OCE servers since the same tools are not available. If we wanted to allow matchmaking on those servers, it would get quite slow on peak times. I don't know what is the plan regarding that, I am sorry.
Thank you for being so upfront and honest with us. We greatly appreciate it. In regards to OCE servers, just know that we are here and we are very keen to play.

What use is a report system and anti cheat if you have no players? Please fix combat mechanics it's like I'm moving through butter. Also the OCE servers are broken and Aus players get 130 ping.

Back
Top Bottom