Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Name one person who said they want cavalry to be useless in all situations, and give me a quote.
Sure Tork won't be :iamamoron:.
giphy.gif

Any plans to increase server capacity?
They're experimenting with it rn. The custom events that are hosted (quite frequently) by now are pushing servers to 160. Those events are rather unstable, with quite a few server-crashes though. So until there's not some kind of back-end improvement on the servers / engine I highly doubt they'll increase the server capacity on public servers for now

that thistle or whatever guy, that wants everyone who plays cav to get banned lol
or jump into a tdm match and you will get yourself at least 5 people that wants cavalry to be gone
And i also hear 5 other people saying they want archers to be gone.

Have you perhaps considered when they say "cav be gone" they might specifically be talking about TDM, and that aside from that they might be malding

That sentence alone indicates you think I'm not being serious.
Believe what you will lol.
No, i just believe there are people who think the earth is flat but it doesn't mean they are supposedly a "threat" and that all of humanity suddenly agrees with them and all agree the earth is flat.

I do not want cav gone, but a cap be put. It ain't fun getting killed .5 seconds after spawning by a lance, or every 5 seconds because there is so much cav running around.

I do not want cav gone, but a cap be put. It ain't fun getting killed .5 seconds after spawning by a lance, or every 5 seconds because there is so much cav running around.
It’s more a map and spawning issue, there is no space truly safe from cavalry in any of the current maps. Some indoor spaces for infantry to fight in would change that.

They're experimenting with it rn. The custom events that are hosted (quite frequently) by now are pushing servers to 160. Those events are rather unstable, with quite a few server-crashes though. So until there's not some kind of back-end improvement on the servers / engine I highly doubt they'll increase the server capacity on public servers for now
hmm I know just seems like they don't care about multiplayer rofl... I would be extremely disappointed if they don't go up to 200 as a minimum I was kinda hoping/ expecting 300-400 slots but heh guess we can't expect that.

Back
Top Bottom