Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Can we for the love of god get another Statement for MP, because i am beyond tired of playing a **** game that I have nothing but fading hope and respect for

Can we for the love of god get another Statement for MP, because i am beyond tired of playing a **** game that I have nothing but fading hope and respect for
Bump

Bought bannerlord for MP only but it feels like a scam at this point. Your communcation and progression is just hideous to be honest.

You could avoid unbelievable lots of bad PR, salt and frustation if you just get up your asses and start communicating.

I just want a reason to play again. There isnt any.
Cant queue skirmish alone, you either wont find a game or it'll be stacked against you. Cant convince any of our members to play the game, we literally dont play the game besides tournament matches....
Public games crash constantly.
Crappy meta
Cavs literally everywhere on siege.
Gameplay still needs alot of work.
No actual content for half a year (and even that was bareboned)

Was looking forward to the spectator tools etc but at this rate I'm better off learning to code and making them myself.
Incredibly dissapointed by all of this.
I think I'm done.

I just want a reason to play again. There isnt any.
Cant queue skirmish alone, you either wont find a game or it'll be stacked against you. Cant convince any of our members to play the game, we literally dont play the game besides tournament matches....
Public games crash constantly.
Crappy meta
Cavs literally everywhere on siege.
Gameplay still needs alot of work.
No actual content for half a year (and even that was bareboned)

Was looking forward to the spectator tools etc but at this rate I'm better off learning to code and making them myself.
Incredibly dissapointed by all of this.
I think I'm done.
giphy.gif

It could not have been better described, I fully agree.

There are many people who have already jumped out of the boat and those who stayed rowing only had one oar... Round and round until they were exhausted. A miracle or arcane magic is needed to revive this... very complicated.

Yup.. What we need here isn't a statement but a salvage plan. Not for my benefit, but for the benefit of Taleworlds and this product that they spent nearly a decade on. I don't understand why they would let this MP go to waste. Such a shame...

Yup.. What we need here isn't a statement but a salvage plan. Not for my benefit, but for the benefit of Taleworlds and this product that they spent nearly a decade on. I don't understand why they would let this MP go to waste. Such a shame...
They already got the sales they were looking for. It's sad that I find myself thinking like this, but it's what it is. I bought the game for MP only and I almost feel scammed. No refund option too. Just disappointing and sad

Warriors of Calradia,
Welcome back for a new update on what we have planned for the upcoming months. First and foremost, we are working on the stability of our game servers. We are aware of the current issues and we already fixed some of the problems. Fixing the server issues is our top priority. We have many new features almost completed and ready to be experienced by you all:
  • In-game Voice Chat is in the final testing stage and will be going live very soon.
  • Duel Mode is in the final polishing stage and will be going live very soon.
  • Observer Mode is in the final testing stage and will be going live very soon.
  • Sound Occlusion is nearly done and will be featured on the next beta.
  • Many MP HUD and Lobby UI improvements have been finished.
  • Improvements on the Reporting Tools have been finished, including Kick Player and Mute All functions.
  • First part of the Level Progression system is nearly done, it will, later on, tie in with the Customization System.
  • Lots of new badges have been added.
  • Work on new Siege maps is almost complete and work is in progress on new Skirmish maps.
  • Fixes and Improvements on current maps are being made.
  • Improvements to Matchmaking Experience.

We are also working non-stop on improving and balancing the game following player feedback. We have been sending more frequent balance patches straight to live servers as promised and more will follow.
Current issues we are working on that are in various stages of development:

Combat
  • Knockdown/Get up and Dismount/Get up animation improvements
  • Certain swing related inconsistencies
  • Adding recovery delay to missed kicks
  • Crossbows being too accurate and too effective in close range.
Skirmish Mode
  • Cavalry being too impactful
  • Infantry being less impactful
Captain Mode
  • Separation of some Perks and some Troop Stats for Captain Mode
  • Ranged AI not being effective enough
  • Cavalry AI not being effective enough
  • AI abuses by player Captains
Siege and TDM
  • Increasing the cost of Cavalry units.
Other features that are in progress and are expected to arrive further down the road:
  • Customization System which allows the players to unlock new pieces of armor by playing and customize their characters.
  • Ranked Mode with Ranked Matches and player skill ranks.
  • Battle Mode. A single-life per round game mode.
This post was made in February, it's now July, clearly this isn't good enough, give everyone a refund and stop development. There aren't even duel servers yet, it's an joke.

Last edited:
Fix chambers please! This is one of the key mechanics that is currently useless and too difficult. Movement towards the strike, the wrong distance makes it almost impossible. At the same time, they are also easily blocked like regular attacks.

But after throwing the spear, the infantry removes the shield on back. It looks as strange as possible.

Back
Top Bottom