Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Users who are viewing this thread

1.6 big update when?
Sorry to say my man but the next update is not the big MP one. I hope it at least has balancing changes, but it could be a long wait until the next beta unless all this time is being dedicated to squashing the bugs pre-beta.

A stupid thought crossed my mind during a very specific lull in Bannerlord's playerbase: What if... EVERY weapon was throwable? I imagine it'd throw the balance of a lot of things, though it'd probably also be a welcome archer nerf (Let's see him backpedal away from a thrown two-handed axe)

A stupid thought crossed my mind during a very specific lull in Bannerlord's playerbase: What if... EVERY weapon was throwable? I imagine it'd throw the balance of a lot of things, though it'd probably also be a welcome archer nerf (Let's see him backpedal away from a thrown two-handed axe)
Developers be like "Write that down, write that down!"
I would also like to be able to jump off my horse while riding, sending him straight into a big melee fight and make him explode.
Jokes aside, as you said it would be very hard to balance, especially if you think that even now throwing is in a poor condition.

Option to throw melee weapons for some moderate-low damage (30? Less?) with high inaccuracy and long wind up time could be interesting to explore. However, there are far more pressing issues to be dealt with. This is far down the list

Option to throw melee weapons for some moderate-low damage (30? Less?) with high inaccuracy and long wind up time could be interesting to explore. However, there are far more pressing issues to be dealt with. This is far down the list
No, this is what youtubers want so it has to be given priority. Also throwing pieces of your armor and explosive barrels everywhere.

Warriors of Calradia,
Welcome back for a new update on what we have planned for the upcoming months. First and foremost, we are working on the stability of our game servers. We are aware of the current issues and we already fixed some of the problems. Fixing the server issues is our top priority. We have many new features almost completed and ready to be experienced by you all:
  • In-game Voice Chat is in the final testing stage and will be going live very soon.
  • Duel Mode is in the final polishing stage and will be going live very soon.
Almost 3 months.... I am not sure that's what it generally means when you say ''VERY SOON.''

Last edited:
It's a surprise, that's the fun part
I sometimes wish I have never played BL, now I cannot go back to play Warband. I play SP and MP equally, but BL's MP is in miserable state.

Jeez, I hadn't even got to play PoP mod in my 1000 hours of Warband journey. But now, it feels very weird to go back and play Warband because Bannerlord's combat (in Singleplayer), animations and looks feel way better and Warband's feels very outdated. On the other hand, Warband's total conversion mods, or even the vanilla version have more depth and lore than Bannerlord's Calradia. It blows my mind having 8-9 years of development time yet making a more shallow, less responsive version of Calradia.

Random thought outburst, sorry mate. Lol.

I sometimes wish I have never played BL, now I cannot go back to play Warband. I play SP and MP equally, but BL's MP is in miserable state.

Jeez, I hadn't even got to play PoP mod in my 1000 hours of Warband journey. But now, it feels very weird to go back and play Warband because Bannerlord's combat (in Singleplayer), animations and looks feel way better and Warband's feels very outdated. On the other hand, Warband's total conversion mods, or even the vanilla version have more depth and lore than Bannerlord's Calradia. It blows my mind having 8-9 years of development time yet making a more shallow, less responsive version of Calradia.

Random thought outburst, sorry mate. Lol.
Reject graphics, embrace gameplay.

Reject graphics, embrace gameplay.

cover5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom