Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

Users who are viewing this thread

I read the changelog, the changes are superficial. Stop defending taleworlds in every way, I enjoy Singleplayer, the multiplayer is just **** and not enjoyable

The changes that they did a while before (I think 1.5.2) did some major changes to combat gameplay. I think they will tweak further some values, and implement the ranged combat changes, but it will not alter the combat gameplay fundamentally speaking.

So yes, the most fundamental changes have already happened, practically speaking. Whatever you is thinking of any other fundamental change ain't gonna happen, buddy, so suck it up and move along.

It has been almost 2 months since this thread was posted. What a beautiful lack of communication. Keep up the good work, TW!
I think they have developed a new blindness called bold-blindness, basically they don't know what thread has had replies to them because they can't see if the letters of the thread are bold or not. I hope they get well.

that's a bad idea. warband multiplayer didn't have a huge following, so we don't want to follow in its footsteps. god forbid bannerlord multiplayer would be as unpopular as warband's
You really have no idea man, it's been quite the contrary.

This is messed up. I'm really grateful that we are able to play the game but it feels like things went left. Without the dedicated servers, I don't see any reason to play the multiplayer. There were such iconic MP mods like, Persistent Frontier, Persistent Kingdoms, Feudal World, Persistent World etc. I'm sure their modders would want to recreate or even improve those for Bannerlord but it looks like TW is not putting the same effort, they did back in Warband. It already feels like a improved version of Warband and the sad part is it almost been 6-7 years that Bannerlord got first announced. This is really sad.

Give us clans a way to do events and line battles . you need to get that stuff sorted before the multy dies for good .
Completely Agree, That's what we have been asking for since Multiplayer Beta, and instead for some reason they decided that coming out with a duel mode is more beneficial to the community which caters to a minority of players, especially once all the noobs get their feelings hurt, rather than release or even give any details about a 1-life gamemode that could save the multiplayer. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TALEWORLDS IF YOU ACTIVATE NO TEAMDAMAGE FOR BATTLE AND IT BECOMES A NOOB'S WET DREAM SPAM FEST I SWEAR I WILL USE THE SKILLS I HAVE ACHIEVED OVER A LONG AND PROSPEROUS CAREER. A CAREER THAT HAS SEEN ME KILL TENS OF THOUSANDS OF NOOBS LIKE YOURSELF. I SWEAR THIS, I WILL HUNT YOU, I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL KILL YOU. But ya im sure it wont come to that my darlings

Completely Agree, That's what we have been asking for since Multiplayer Beta, and instead for some reason they decided that coming out with a duel mode is more beneficial to the community which caters to a minority of players, especially once all the noobs get their feelings hurt, rather than release or even give any details about a 1-life gamemode that could save the multiplayer. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TALEWORLDS IF YOU ACTIVATE NO TEAMDAMAGE FOR BATTLE AND IT BECOMES A NOOB'S WET DREAM SPAM FEST I SWEAR I WILL USE THE SKILLS I HAVE ACHIEVED OVER A LONG AND PROSPEROUS CAREER. A CAREER THAT HAS SEEN ME KILL TENS OF THOUSANDS OF NOOBS LIKE YOURSELF. I SWEAR THIS, I WILL HUNT YOU, I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL KILL YOU. But ya im sure it wont come to that my darlings

Coño.

God bless the simple mind of the TW fanboy. It must be great, being that easy to please. Could serve them dog food at a restaurant and they'd probably lap it up; maybe get on Yelp to argue with bad reviews, too.

Back
Top Bottom