Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Disclaimer: Canton is being satire.

I think

no. i was playing warband the other day, and it didn't have very many players. this suggests that it isn't good or successful. taleworlds shouldn't follow in the footsteps of an unsuccessful game. therefore, since the warband doesn't have very many players, they must think of something else

no. i was playing warband the other day, and it didn't have very many players. this suggests that it isn't good or successful. taleworlds shouldn't follow in the footsteps of an unsuccessful game. therefore, since the warband doesn't have very many players, they must think of something else
Ok nice one

TW, instead of nerfing unit classes that people think is overpowered, like archers and 2 handed and ranged throwables, you should make the unit classes that is weak better. Why nerf something that works well? After the horror update 1.5, 90% of the tactical element in captain mode was gone, rendering several unit classes useless, because they were nerfed. The unit classes in each faction does not counter each other like they used too. And I am afraid to get my hopes up that the 1.5.4 will fix any of it, because till now, every update have degraded the balance and not made any logical changes to it. And, please hurry up with the update...Could be nice with a hint on when it will come out.

TW, instead of nerfing unit classes that people think is overpowered, like archers and 2 handed and ranged throwables, you should make the unit classes that is weak better. Why nerf something that works well? After the horror update 1.5, 90% of the tactical element in captain mode was gone, rendering several unit classes useless, because they were nerfed. The unit classes in each faction does not counter each other like they used too. And I am afraid to get my hopes up that the 1.5.4 will fix any of it, because till now, every update have degraded the balance and not made any logical changes to it. And, please hurry up with the update...Could be nice with a hint on when it will come out.
Oh boy here we go again, did you not read what has been written in response to you before? It's unfortunate captains balance was broken, but it wasnt a balancing change, they changed/added gamemechanics, which in turn broke balance.

Are there any plans to improve the cavalry AI in terms of more productive use of lance and spears? Because now the statistics are about 1 hit per 5 misses. And the problem is precisely in the ability to use lance and spears, because lancers with glaives and cousers with menevlions are quite effective.
If you cannot do this for some reason, then what about increasing the number of cavalry in the unit, for example, by 3. Perhaps this will compensate for the low efficiency of AI.

And one more thing, you need to somehow prohibit the players from leaving their squad in a safe place and playing Rambo. For example, if a player moves away from his troops at a certain distance, then they themselves begin to follow him, or, even better, if they went into the attack, without waiting for their prodigal commander.

Last edited:
just leave this here
45438847-5-image.png

Each single statement here is beyond sweetnes! Thanks, TW. Captain Mode is something I enjoy a lot along with 3-4 friends and we are hyped.

Did u already improve the combat mechanics? i might give it another try like 90% of the warband community lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom